Random Discussion Thread 133- On Broadway

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fivey's dead.
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too soon.

Well, this thread is 2 months off being a year old.

Must be a record for RDTs.

No one bantz anymore

This used to be a popular place to bitch and complain when the footy wasn't going well and the main board was terrible.

Yeah there was a time when I would only post in here

larrikin Keys swannies

Maybe I should move the RDT to the main board, and focus the non eagles thread on AFL discussion only. There's already a desire for non footy discussion with the Bar thread and the new FIFA thread etc. and the non eagles thread has often drifted to non AFL tangents.

The lower traffic of the sub board meant that the RDT had a string of dedicated posters, which we all obviously like, but if that has dried up you won't lose much in any case.

A more focused random thread could be the shiny thing that attracts the subway gee venables types to a more appropriate place also.

Thoughts from the panel?

larrikin Keys swannies

Maybe I should move the RDT to the main board, and focus the non eagles thread on AFL discussion only. There's already a desire for non footy discussion with the Bar thread and the new FIFA thread etc. and the non eagles thread has often drifted to non AFL tangents.

The lower traffic of the sub board meant that the RDT had a string of dedicated posters, which we all obviously like, but if that has dried up you won't lose much in any case.

A more focused random thread could be the shiny thing that attracts the subway gee venables types to a more appropriate place also.

Thoughts from the panel?
Sounds complex

larrikin Keys swannies

Thoughts from the panel?
Yeah why not

larrikin Keys swannies

Thoughts from the panel?
I wish you luck in trying to keep the Non Eagles thread as purely AFL discussion but yeah I think moving the RDT is a good idea.

Ticked an item off the bucket list today, last minute decision to go see the Lions v Bombers game at the Gabba.

Was fun being a neutral at a ground interstate, you get to see the crowd reacting around you and not have a vested interest in the game yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back