Random Discussion Thread 133- On Broadway

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ochre I think a discussion need to be had about my proximity to the Eagles.

When I've travelled over east to watch us
- 2014 Richmond beat Sydney remarkably to make our game a dead rubber on the Gold Coast
- 2015 Grand Final, which was mysteriously cancelled
- 2017 against Hawthorn, repeat of the grand final against a much worse team

When I've been on the other side of the world though
- Naitanui after the siren against North
- Shuey after the EXTRA TIME FINAL SIREN FFS

Maybe I should move to Canada
You need to get on that mission to Mars.

That moment when you realise that you're too old to wear certain types of clothing...
That moment when your sons use your nickname for their brand

Found this in Port's match day thread:
We've got this. West Coast are ******* slow. There's a reason Priddis and Mitchell are retiring.

See what Sydney are doing to a counter attacking side like Essendon? That's what we are going to do to West Coast. Think Richmond 2014 EF. We've been training for this all year, and now it's here.

I'm just pissed off that 40+ is only paying 4.25 - not even worth putting a bet on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Speaking of which I'm going to my first NFL game tomorrow, Eagles @ Redskins! HoneyBadger35 Shupe Ochre who should I be cheering for on the Redskins team?

If you want to feel like a real Washington fan, just talk about how much you hate Dan Snyder.

So Washington-Philadelphia was a pretty good game in the end. We sat in an area with a bunch of Eagles fans, they went ballistic when Wenz somehow avoided like six tackles and threw the first touchdown.

Lot of verbal in the crowd too, when they won half of them wanted to start fights with the departing Redskins fans.

So Washington-Philadelphia was a pretty good game in the end. We sat in an area with a bunch of Eagles fans, they went ballistic when Wenz somehow avoided like six tackles and threw the first touchdown.

Lot of verbal in the crowd too, when they won half of them wanted to start fights with the departing Redskins fans.
Yep, that sounds like Philly fans alright

How good is Twin Peaks

The original? Great.

I got about 4 episodes into the new one and it was ridiculously obscure, like Lynch was just being weird for the * of it. Coupled with a cast full of people that seemed mentally challenged and I found it unwatchable.

I turned it off after watching Kyle McLaughlin walking around like a ******* for 3 hours, and no one, not even his family thinking it was weird, I turned it off.

Last edited:
I got about 4 episodes into the new one and it was ridiculously obscure, like Lynch was just being weird for the **** of it. Coupled with a cast full of people that seemed mentally challenged and I found it unwatchable.
Try to push through those few episodes. I think most people found it hard once Dougie is introduced but if you suspend your disbelief at how silly it is that his family and workmates don't suspect something, and push through to the second half of the season, it gets so damn good.

Some parts are definitely arty for the sake of it, but that's what makes it so good once it gets 'normal' again.

Def recommend watching through to the finale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back