Leagues RDT Leagues to fill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought there should be a thread for people looking to fill any extra leagues they have.
Here's one of mine for anybody interested - 442050. Don't care too much about ability or experience as long as you're committed to playing the entire season.
CHeers

archibald23

The original WaterPig
Apr 1, 2010
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Sweet :thumbsu: Good to have a few strong players in the league. How was your summer by the way? Damn good year for you in this last year :D

:D Yeah good. Had the eliminator win and round 19 weekly prize last year, which together was a few k. Taken a slower approach to my team this year, listened to a few podcasts but not much else. Feeling pretty good about the team to start though. Hows your team looking?

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
:D Yeah good. Had the eliminator win and round 19 weekly prize last year, which together was a few k. Taken a slower approach to my team this year, listened to a few podcasts but not much else. Feeling pretty good about the team to start though. Hows your team looking?
Yeah I know, I think I played you in the Dogs league GF but you had Eliminator that week also.The Dogs league was a good league last year, hoping one of these Bigfooty leagues I'm in can be top 10. Team is ok I reckon, bit annoyed with Dusty tonight but that's just due to Malthouse and his regular negative tactics, hopefully that's his bad one out of the way. Fielded McIntosh at least at D6.

Not starting with Rockliff or Gazza due to price/role change/injury clouds but I have Lewis, Pendles, Beams, Sidebottom and Parker to compensate, I'm backing them in to be top 10 mids. Strong up forward, ok down back, bargain in the rucks with Leuenberger and Bellchambers.

archibald23

The original WaterPig
Apr 1, 2010
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Yeah I know, I think I played you in the Dogs league GF but you had Eliminator that week also.The Dogs league was a good league last year, hoping one of these Bigfooty leagues I'm in can be top 10. Team is ok I reckon, bit annoyed with Dusty tonight but that's just due to Malthouse and his regular negative tactics, hopefully that's his bad one out of the way. Fielded McIntosh at least at D6.

Not starting with Rockliff or Gazza due to price/role change/injury clouds but I have Lewis, Pendles, Beams, Sidebottom and Parker to compensate, I'm backing them in to be top 10 mids. Strong up forward, ok down back, bargain in the rucks with Leuenberger and Bellchambers.

Yeah dont worry about Dusty, will be top 8 forward easily. Also had McIntosh at D6 (last minute move before lockout where I also got rid of Deledio!). Was sitting the same as you with Rocky and Gaj up until today then caved and brought in Gaj after having to find cash to deal with Lambert's omission. All of the mids you've listed will be top 10. Picked up TBC after the bombers verdict, but plonked Goldy alongside him because I'm not 100% on leuey. No trades until before round 3, I made 4 in that time last year!

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Yeah dont worry about Dusty, will be top 8 forward easily. Also had McIntosh at D6 (last minute move before lockout where I also got rid of Deledio!). Was sitting the same as you with Rocky and Gaj up until today then caved and brought in Gaj after having to find cash to deal with Lambert's omission. All of the mids you've listed will be top 10. Picked up TBC after the bombers verdict, but plonked Goldy alongside him because I'm not 100% on leuey. No trades until before round 3, I made 4 in that time last year!
I got rid of Sam Mitchell and Luke McDonald after round one last year :$ Replaced them with David Swallow and Matt Suckling dunno why I didn't start with them though. I'm normally aggressive with trades but will try and not use them until yeah round 4-5, after that it's downgrade/upgrade time.

I want Goldstein too but I'm not convinced on half the rookies so I've gone expensive there with Cripps, Sheed, Salem, Ahmed Saad etc. Need to win on who go pick out of Vandenberg, Ellis-Yolmen, Sheed and Heeney at M7 and 8, the old rookie lotto.

archibald23

The original WaterPig
Apr 1, 2010
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I got rid of Sam Mitchell and Luke McDonald after round one last year :$ Replaced them with David Swallow and Matt Suckling dunno why I didn't start with them though. I'm normally aggressive with trades but will try and not use them until yeah round 4-5, after that it's downgrade/upgrade time.

I want Goldstein too but I'm not convinced on half the rookies so I've gone expensive there with Cripps, Sheed, Salem, Ahmed Saad etc. Need to win on who go pick out of Vandenberg, Ellis-Yolmen, Sheed and Heeney at M7 and 8, the old rookie lotto.

Exactly right, rookie lotto. I have Vandenberg, Ellis-Y and Heeney included in my mid rookies. May end up on missing on Sheed.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Exactly right, rookie lotto. I have Vandenberg, Ellis-Y and Heeney included in my mid rookies. May end up on missing on Sheed.
Would've liked 10-15 more out of Cripps, all well, I just wanted someone on the field. Reminds me of those Port defenders from 2013, Pittard, Stevenson and someone else but can't recall and Terlich was good too but he didn't play round one. One week Pittard was 80-90 the next 30 then did a hammy, no one took Hombsch or O'Shea as they cost like 50k more and they ended up being alright.

I'm just looking at job security at the moment though with them but the only KPP rookie I have is Clark, dunno if Lamb is classified as KPP, he's like a mix of Patrick Ambrose and Jake Stringer I think. Van Berlos scoring wont be great but at least they play late so I can swap Sheed to him if Sheed is sub on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back