RDT LLXXVI- Strands in a Cable

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't always go after the newbies with them though, redundancies are a good way to target the dead wood that's been under performing for awhile and get rid of them.
Yeah.

Me and another chick started at about the same time and just thoughts wowsers that was too close ...

I'm in recruitment DanWCE.

The oil & gas girl got let go as well as one of the industrial birds. I'm in construction and industrial.

Are you out of work ol' bean?
Yep. Company I was working for went into administration at the start of this month

Was transferred there from another company in the group 3 weeks before that. Nice of them to give me a heads up beforehand

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. Company I was working for went into administration at the start of this month

Was transferred there from another company in the group 3 weeks before that. Nice of them to give me a heads up beforehand
Oh buggar.

If you keen send me a PM of what your skill set is.

See what I can do.

No idea where POTY 2015 rates on skill sets level, but should hold some weight, unless Ochre is on the interview panel.
Sincerely, best wishes.
If I'm on an interview panel, there are bigger issues than whether POTY 2015 is taken into account.

For once it's actually being interesting, and you want to stifle discussion???

1401537538732057519.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back