RDT LLXXVIII - Home of Everyday Low Standards

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone watch the Mark Jackson Open Mike interview?

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/ma...w/news-story/6445452d952480085ed3880394889552

JACKSON also re-called how he once hoped the award-winning footy scribe would develop cancer.

“You’re a pollutant. You’re a toilet trained AFL jerk media journalist. That’s all you are. I hate you. You’re a disgrace. You’re a pubic hair,” Jackson said.

“You are the most disliked toilet trained journalist from the AFL that has ever sucked up a breath from God.

“I hope you have cancer of the finger so you couldn’t write another poison interview like you did. If you think the show (Open Mike) is going well, you’re 70-years-old. Go and pray that you get to 71.”

Perhaps, I'd need to see the vision to make a call on it, but a lot of the 'feuds' in football media are exaggerated and played up for interest sake. Like the Spud-Chompers feud Ochre
Both Chompers and Spud are attention seeking w***ers so I reckon they both play it up for that reason, but I bet they also have a healthy dislike anyway

Keyser Soze and my feud over the POTY is completely fabricated.

Well at my end at least #notbitter
Agreed

I completely fabricated my opinion that you are an idiot

Funnily enough it turned out to be correct

Who knew?

Bullshit that I wasn't part of the nominees.

A few people nominated me in the thread as well.

:cool:
You would have been included but fivey figured you'd give yourself no chance of winning so left you out to save you the disappointment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You would have been included but fivey figured you'd give yourself no chance of winning so left you out to save you the disappointment
You know I came second in a vote for being house leader in high school many years ago, mostly as a joke candidate to most people, and I nearly friggen won it. It could have been something like that on this board. :p

I feel like once the emails from last year get onto wikileaks, you'll find widespread corruption and backroom deals surrounding the POTY convention. I'm confident Keyser Soze bombard and Ochre will be indicted and possibly get banned from the boards, leaving me as the rightful winner.

Or we can always hope for a Little Miss Springfield lighting situation.

You know I came second in a vote for being house leader in high school many years ago, mostly as a joke candidate to most people, and I nearly friggen won it. It could have been something like that on this board. :p
If only you'd gotten your campaign posters up quick enough :p

858.jpg

I feel like once the emails from last year get onto wikileaks, you'll find widespread corruption and backroom deals surrounding the POTY convention. I'm confident Keyser Soze bombard and Ochre will be indicted and possibly get banned from the boards, leaving me as the rightful winner.

The win by default is always my favourite type of win

If and when Keys gets indicted we'll just declare there was no winner last year. Like all of Armstrong's tour de France's.

Comforting to know that despite everything going on in the world, Australia will still go overseas to play on a spinning track and get clobbered.

Who even is this Mendis guy?
He has one first class hundred before this game apparently, take him out and they're 5/27.

Still, if we can get them out early today, sets up an interesting run chase.

He has one first class hundred before this game apparently, take him out and they're 5/27.

Still, if we can get them out early today, sets up an interesting run chase.
And an interesting run chase it is, 3/83 needing 185 more. I think we might fall short.

Speaking of cricket, the Scorchers might have lost Hoggy but we'll get Mitch Johnson this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back