• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shuddup Ice Cube.

ice_cube_wtf_gqvqs30u.gif

One Nation preferences.

Discuss.
Does give off a whiff of pants shitting by the Libs. But I don't think our state can really afford a Labor government at the moment. Our state is still reeling from the end of the mining boom. Stupid high unemployment and all the s**t that come with it. We simply don't have the funds for the direction a Labor government would want to take us.

As a swing voter I'm very undecided which way I'm going this election.

Does give off a whiff of pants shitting by the Libs. But I don't think our state can really afford a Labor government at the moment. Our state is still reeling from the end of the mining boom. Stupid high unemployment and all the s**t that come with it. We simply don't have the funds for the direction a Labor government would want to take us.

As a swing voter I'm very undecided which way I'm going this election.

Because the other side have done such a good economic job managing the downturn?

Because the other side have done such a good economic job managing the downturn?
Never said they were any better. But being a conservative government they're not gonna be privy to spending as much as Labor would.

The fact our state is low on cash makes it a harder vote. Otherwise I'd definitely be voting Labor. I can't see anything Labor could do to generate jobs and money coming in that the Libs can't also do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Labor and Liberals usually alternate two terms each in WA. Labor will be in government until 2023 imo
State government are 4 year terms so 2025 if you're right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back