RDT: Round 8 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, due to injuries (Mitchell, Georgiou) and my bad planning I'm looking at just 15 players this week. I'm fairly well stocked for Rd 10 players so looking at something like Mitchell, McDonald and Georgiou for M.Johnson, Malceski and Hartung.

Could someone please help me with Dreamteam Classic. I have had Reverse Changes blocked and am unable to make a trade.

at this stage thinking I just weather the storm and play whoever gets selected.

Hate sideways trading a premo when I know they have a bye round 9 or 10 anyway.

Can then spend more trades getting round 8ers next week.

Obviously this is real dt where trades are valuable.

I think I'll just trade Sam Mitchell this week, not sure to who yet. Rest of the trades I'll keep for the next two weeks to trade to players who have already had their bye.

Will be downgrading Mcdonald, to god knows who this week. Will leave me with just short of 600k cash to pull a double midfield upgrade next week to get in the likes of Johnson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ellis listed as 1 week still (Updated today). If both Franklin and Ellis miss then I'm looking at being down to 16 this week. Might be time to downgrade Ellis.

This week really is doing my head in. Dunstan, McDonald and Griffiths all need to be shipped out but with no rookie defenders to bring in and question marks over the mid rookies I can't decide on what to do.

I have a feeling the teams on Thursday are just going to annihalate everyone.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Might trade out Cotchin and J Selwood this week. Pretty happy shuffling premiums.

I will bring in Ward this week, based on consistency of last season and this year, not his 162. The question is do I bring in Fyfe now or someone like Hartung now and do a Stevie J upgrade next week.

That would leave a midfield of Swan, Ablett, Beams, Ward, Watson, Polec, Dunstan, Tyson with Hartung and O'Rourke.

Almost brought in Mithell last week, but went Simpson instead

Mitchell to Hooker. And that's it at this stage. I'll be doing five upgrades and one downgrade in the next two rounds.

Could possibly do better than Hooker, I have him but he isn't that consistent (scored 49 last week) and I'd probably trade him given infinite trades, one of the Hawthorn DEF/MIDs would probably do better. I guess the flip side is that he's a bit of a POD.

So far:
Mitchell - Hooker
McDonald - Burgoyne - Bartel (next week)

Praying the selection gods are kind over the next 3 weeks!

Much depends on whether Langford and Ambrose are named this wee. Hoping Ambrose comes back in to the Dons team as I really need a downgrade target other then Hartung, who I want to grab after his bye. Tat way I can just get rid of Mcdonald, slide Langdon back into defence and move Taylor to mids to downgrade to Ambrose in the forward line.

2 trades to get rid of Mitchell and McDonald and will be lucky to scrape together 18 scores. Should be my worst week though for players out, only 20 trades left so really need a few trade free weeks after the byes.

Much depends on whether Langford and Ambrose are named this wee. Hoping Ambrose comes back in to the Dons team as I really need a downgrade target other then Hartung, who I want to grab after his bye. Tat way I can just get rid of Mcdonald, slide Langdon back into defence and move Taylor to mids to downgrade to Ambrose in the forward line.

DT gods were kind. Ambrose, Ellis and Langford all named!

DT gods were kind. Ambrose, Ellis and Langford all named!

Hallelujah. Means I only have to use 1 trade this week and will go Mcdonald > Ambrose. Although this might also be a good opportunity to get rid of Rohan finally, but not sure I want to waste a trade on him as hes sitting at F8

With no surprise outs and Langford and Ellis back in I'm siting on 18 players this week. Would love to bring in Salem but my downgrade options are:

Ellis- Too early. More money to make.
Dunstan- Biggish BE but after a rest he should go back to his higher scoring ways. Want his scores over Salems this week.
Crouch- Suits my bye setup the most but he has a negative BE and scores very well. Too early.
Robertson- Too early.
Polec- Not yet.

I could do with the cash which makes it difficult but will most likely just stick with the one trade this week (Mitchell out).

McDonald > Cutler
Cotchin > Hallahan (pending sub on Friday Night)
Georgiou > Hodge

500K in the bank to spend on the upcoming upgrading fortnight :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back