RDT XLII - #ReturnTheHarambe

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've done a fantastic job of avoiding all those roles to date. This free red wine is particularly nice...

Kudos sir. Have been the groom. Married a chick with very generous parents which was greatly appreciated.

Whats the red? Always a safe wedding option. The beer range is always s**t!

Kudos sir. Have been the groom. Married a chick with very generous parents which was greatly appreciated.

Whats the red? Always a safe wedding option. The beer range is always s**t!

Cabernet Merlot. I won't name the vineyard lest I be labeled a wine cretin! But it was rather nice. Made the speeches go down even better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FiveStrings Ochre HoneyBadger35 you all went to Geelong to watch a game this year right? Was it any good?

Trying to decide if I want to head to any away games next season, I still haven't been to Adelaide Oval but Kardinia Park and the Sydney Showgrounds might be on my list if we get games there.
s**t result aside it's fun being in a pocket of away support. Don't go to Geelong (shithole), but go to an away game.

Part of me would like to know how much of it is an act, but a bigger part of me is terrified at the idea of finding out how much isn't an act.
Haha that's spot on. I know he doesn't believe it all, and in among the lunacy there is a decent point or two. But there's a level of comfortable ignorance that I'm happy with.

Ariana Grande's Side to Side is like permanently attached to my brain from some reason. For like a week straight I've woken up with that song in my head. I might do something drastic soon

hqdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back