RDT XLXVIIX - Browsing your canape

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RDT XLXVIIX - Browsing Your Canopy

each passing week, another loss and the flogginess of our board heightens.

Yep. Getting pretty bad from what I've read. Some of the flogs in the Round 7 changes thread just have no ****ing idea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought Duffman to the midfield was the match winning move. What about everyone else?

Will that be the closest Glass gets to goal of the year? It was a top effort.

We should only have two threads on our board at the moment - the positives thread and the negatives thread. I imagine the negative thread would have several parts over the course of the season though.

Get on it Fivey.

Indeed. He was going very well.

You really have to wonder what kind of coach wouldn't have been playing him there all season after having seen how much ball he can win.

He would be just about your best prime mover, and for him not to be given a protracted run is criminal.

I don't think he is the answer to your prayers, but ****, compared to some of the ball originators your team has, he's a god.

Certainly wasn't a free kick against him in that injury, but I think he got hurt because of his natural flaws. He certainly isn't very desperate in those situations, a little non-commital and very very slow. Couldn't believe seeing Sandi run him down twice. Exceptionally slow.

cod is a piece of s**t.

BFBC2 absolutey destroys it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back