RDT XXVIII - III: Badge's Sadness Meter

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remember ALF? He's back, in Pog form
bVexqRi.jpg

How good was that AFLW GF?
It was close

Thought there was a htb free kick that Brisbane should have got about 30m out from goal in the last minute. A draw and extra time would have been sweet

It was close

Thought there was a htb free kick that Brisbane should have got about 30m out from goal in the last minute. A draw and extra time would have been sweet
I thought it was 50/50 at best, and surely you'd rather see that be play on with a minute left in a GF rather than deciding it.

I thought it was 50/50 at best, and surely you'd rather see that be play on with a minute left in a GF rather than deciding it.
I'd rather free kicks be paid if they're there without reference to what stage of the game it is

Looked to me like the Adelaide player tried to kick the ball while being tackled and missed. That's incorrect disposal

Anyway, Adelaide were the better side on the day and deserved the win

There was also a free given to Brisbane in their forward line that wasn't there (player got pinged for htb when she didn't even pick it up)

Nice to see a decent crowd there

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sensor failed on his out lap which left the car stuck in 6th gear, put on the back of a truck back to the garage where he started from the pit lane 2 laps down and then the engine let go about 30 laps in.
Its good that Ferrari will be able to take it to Mercedes this year
Red Bull off the pace though, Verstappen couldn't catch Kimi on faster tyres

really hoping he can produce in the 2nd innings, (fingers crossed that we can give India a decent score to chase)
Fantastic series, great cricket. Test cricket.
Still need to knock over the last 4 first innings wickets first

Such a great series, pity it's not been on FTA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back