RDT XXVIII - III: Badge's Sadness Meter

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure but it's easier to make up ground this year. We can't afford to go in the shitter for a month and a half like at the end of last year, but one loss won't ruin our premiership aspirations.
Yes it will, don't be so calm, collected and logical dammit! No place for that around here.

So I've been planning my US trip all evening and now early morning, and I'm delusional and tired and pretty sure I'm going to get eaten by bears in the Montana wilderness and miss an eagles premiership.

Sack Trump.
You're going to love it over there

The landscape is phenomenal

So I've been planning my US trip all evening and now early morning, and I'm delusional and tired and pretty sure I'm going to get eaten by bears in the Montana wilderness and miss an eagles premiership.

Sack Trump.

Make sure you tour all the picturesque survivalist compounds to get some exposure to Real America!

Yeah you ain't getting through immigration after that post.
It's alright - he's still listed as Quinzate1 on his passport, they won't make the connection

What College Football should I try and see? I'll be in Texas at the start of the season, and probably California heading up towards Oregon in October.
Shupe probably knows better than I do. I'd say somewhere in Texas would be your best bet. Baylor and Texas A&M are two big schools I think.

Shupe probably knows better than I do. I'd say somewhere in Texas would be your best bet. Baylor and Texas A&M are two big schools I think.
Basically anywhere in Texas would be safe for an awesome atmosphere. Maybe try pick a game with a decent/rival opponent? Both Texas and Texas A&M would go close to having 100k people in the stadium.

Could check out the Rose Bowl (UCLA) which is a pretty famous stadium, hosted 5ish Superbowls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What College Football should I try and see? I'll be in Texas at the start of the season, and probably California heading up towards Oregon in October.
There's a disconnect between the top Texas football schools and main population centres I.e. the colleges aren't in the big cities. Texas (Austin) is the exception.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back