RDT XXVIII - III: Badge's Sadness Meter

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Short sighted or long?
Short.

But may as well be all.

Right eye is -3.25 left is -3.75

Which means the keyboard Im typing on now, if without glasses, is blurry...

Short.

But may as well be all.

Right eye is -3.25 left is -3.75

Which means the keyboard Im typing on now, if without glasses, is blurry...

Im the other way. +4.25 in both now. They haven't got worse in a long time though. Been wearing contacts for 17 years.

I believe laser is no good for long sightedness

Basically anywhere in Texas would be safe for an awesome atmosphere. Maybe try pick a game with a decent/rival opponent? Both Texas and Texas A&M would go close to having 100k people in the stadium.

Could check out the Rose Bowl (UCLA) which is a pretty famous stadium, hosted 5ish Superbowls.
What are some of the big athletic colleges in New York?
Going to be there from August till about December

What are some of the big athletic colleges in New York?
Going to be there from August till about December
None in NYC for football. Closest geographically would be Rutgers in NJ but they are awful at the moment. You'd have better luck with college basketball as there are tournaments at MSG early in the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't think it's that bad tbh
The form in Melbourne and the meek fight is what is bad.

We can win all the hard games at home and in Adelaide, maybe Sydney (GWS), but until we win well against high pressure teams in Melbourne, it meas jack s**t.

The form in Melbourne and the meek fight is what is bad.

We can win all the hard games at home and in Adelaide, maybe Sydney (GWS), but until we win well against high pressure teams in Melbourne, it meas jack s**t.
Agreed, but I don't think it's that hard to right this year. We won't be coming up against a Geelong or Hawthorn of previous years in September so I still were in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back