[Re-release] Premiership Coach 2011 - Free for all to play

Remove this Banner Ad

Well, I might have stopped it from constant crashing.

Can't nail down what actually worked but the last thing I tried was a clean restart (not a format) of windows. Un Installing and re-installing.
Switched to Brisbane (Was using Adelaide to test before) and It hasn't crashed in almost 30 minutes.
Will test Adelaide again and see what happens.
Finger crossed.

Hey mate i am getting this exact same error....play the original game every weekend and suddenly it is crashing every couple of minutes

What exactly did you do to get it working again?

Hey mate i am getting this exact same error....play the original game every weekend and suddenly it is crashing every couple of minutes

What exactly did you do to get it working again?

I'm not sure what worked exactly. but I tried all of these things below and it worked again.

I started by uninstalling the game
Going into the registry using F3 to search Premiership Coach and deleting all of them.
Followed these instructions, to do a clean restart of windows
http://www.thewindowsclub.com/what-is-clean-boot-state-in-windows
the re-installed the game.

I'd try the clean windows restart first (after an uninstall) the try re-installing before playing with the registry. I don't know which one actually worked but I did all 3 in a sweep and it came back working.

Hope you get it back up and running.

Cheers.

Hey guys, wondering if I can get some help, ive put serious work into this game and today I've gone to load my game and its come up with an error message and now the saved game doesnt show up when I go to load a game. In the error log it mentions Root element missing as well as PC Message: Error in: App_DispatcherUnhandledException

Can anyone help? Ive just undergone a full rebuild and just started to see the benefits :(

Hey guys, wondering if I can get some help, ive put serious work into this game and today I've gone to load my game and its come up with an error message and now the saved game doesnt show up when I go to load a game. In the error log it mentions Root element missing as well as PC Message: Error in: App_DispatcherUnhandledException

Can anyone help? Ive just undergone a full rebuild and just started to see the benefits :(
Any other information you can give in the error log folder?

Any other information you can give in the error log folder?

Current Version: 2.02.00
Game Date: 2/01/2011
Error at:30/09/2016 12:44:15 PM
PC Message: Error in: App_DispatcherUnhandledException

Outer Exception Details:
Message: An exception occurred during the operation, making the result invalid. Check InnerException for exception details.
StackTrace: at System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()
at System.ComponentModel.RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs.get_Result()
at Ad.WPF.Controls.ProgressMeter.worker_RunWorkerCompleted(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.AsyncOperationCompleted(Object arg)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)

Exception Details:
StackTrace: at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ThrowWithoutLineInfo(String res)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
at System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserveWhitespace)
at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(XmlReader reader)
at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load(String filename)
at (Object , String )
at FM.GameLogic.StaffProvider.LoadStaffXML(String sID, BackgroundWorker& worker)
at FM.GameLogic.StaffProvider.PopulateStaffCache(BackgroundWorker& worker)
at FM.GameLogic.Provider.(String , BackgroundWorker& )
at FM.GameLogic.Provider.ImportSavesToMaster(BackgroundWorker& worker)
at PremiershipCoach2008.LoadGame.RecoverMasterAsync(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
at Ad.WPF.Controls.ProgressMeter.worker_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)

Error at:30/09/2016 12:44:18 PM
PC Message: Error reading save game information.

Outer Exception Details:
Message: An exception occurred during the operation, making the result invalid. Check InnerException for exception details.
StackTrace: at System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs.RaiseExceptionIfNecessary()
at Ad.WPF.Controls.ProgressMeter.worker_RunWorkerCompleted(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WrappedInvoke(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WrappedInvoke(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.InvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Invoke(DispatcherPriority priority, Delegate method, Object arg)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(DispatcherFrame frame)
at System.Windows.Window.ShowHelper(Object booleanBox)
at System.Windows.Window.Show()
at System.Windows.Window.ShowDialog()
at Ad.WPF.Controls.ProgressMeter.RunWorkerThread(Object argument, DoWorkEventHandler wh)
at Ad.WPF.Controls.ProgressMeter.RunWorkerThread(DoWorkEventHandler wh)
at PremiershipCoach2008.LoadGame.StartMasterRecovery()
at PremiershipCoach2008.LoadGame.LoadGame_Loaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

Exception Details:
at System.Xml.XmlLoader.Load(XmlDocument doc, XmlReader reader, Boolean preserveWhitespace)
at (Object , String )
at FM.GameLogic.StaffProvider.LoadStaffXML(String sID, BackgroundWorker& worker)
at PremiershipCoach2008.LoadGame.RecoverMasterAsync(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
at Ad.WPF.Controls.ProgressMeter.worker_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)

I'm not sure what worked exactly. but I tried all of these things below and it worked again.

I started by uninstalling the game
Going into the registry using F3 to search Premiership Coach and deleting all of them.
Followed these instructions, to do a clean restart of windows
http://www.thewindowsclub.com/what-is-clean-boot-state-in-windows
the re-installed the game.

I'd try the clean windows restart first (after an uninstall) the try re-installing before playing with the registry. I don't know which one actually worked but I did all 3 in a sweep and it came back working.

Hope you get it back up and running.

Cheers.

Thanks mate..i tried a few things and something worked as it seems to be working. I have no idea how but i am going with it haha

Error at:30/09/2016 12:44:18 PM
PC Message: Error reading save game information.

Outer Exception Details:
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeImpl()
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.InvokeInSecurityContext(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Object userData)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.ExecuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherOperation.Invoke()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.ProcessQueue()
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.WndProcHook(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.InvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.Invoke(DispatcherPriority priority, Delegate method, Object arg)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
at MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(DispatcherFrame frame)
at System.Windows.Window.ShowHelper(Object booleanBox)
at System.Windows.Window.Show()
at System.Windows.Window.ShowDialog()
at Ad.WPF.Controls.ProgressMeter.RunWorkerThread(Object argument, DoWorkEventHandler wh)
at Ad.WPF.Controls.ProgressMeter.RunWorkerThread(DoWorkEventHandler wh)
at PremiershipCoach2008.LoadGame.StartMasterRecovery()
at PremiershipCoach2008.LoadGame.LoadGame_Loaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

Exception Details:
at (Object , String )
This seems to be saying that the root element of the xml file is missing. Maybe it is corrupted.

Try checking the first line or two of your save file versus one that does work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can someone help me out? I've installed the game but I need a registration code and cant get anywhere past that screen

For anyone strugging to get the game to run on Windows 10, this webpage should help you out.

To get it to work, I ran the compatibility troubleshooter and set the app to run as admin and to use the windows 7 compatibility mode.

11ayjwp.png

Someone help me install this on my Mac, I'm trying but it won't work

I've tried the most recent link, and used the suggested workaround for Windows 10, but as soon as I try to open the .exe file, even when I run as administrator, it crashes and will not load.

Anyone have any ideas?

Unusual problem for me, I can launch the game fine but it is ultra zoomed in on the top right of the usual menu so I am unable to click anything. Something to do with the resolution I guess. Anyone able to help?

I haven't been able to actually start a game because this error occurs every single time and I was hoping someone could help

Error at:13/04/2017 4:53:55 PM
PC Message: Error in: App_DispatcherUnhandledException

Outer Exception Details:
Message: Nie można utworzyć wystąpienia „NewGame” zdefiniowanego w zestawie „PremiershipCoach2011, Version=2.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null”. Obiekt docelowy wywołania zgłosił wyjątek. Błąd w pliku znaczników „UIcomponents/Splashscreen/NewGame.xaml” wiersz 1 pozycja 7.
StackTrace: w System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException.ThrowException(String message, Exception innerException, Int32 lineNumber, Int32 linePosition, Uri baseUri, XamlObjectIds currentXamlObjectIds, XamlObjectIds contextXamlObjectIds, Type objectType)
w System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException.ThrowException(ParserContext parserContext, Int32 lineNumber, Int32 linePosition, String message, Exception innerException)
w System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.ThrowException(String message, Exception innerException)
w System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.CreateInstanceFromType(Type type, Int16 typeId, Boolean throwOnFail)
w System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.GetElementAndFlags(BamlElementStartRecord bamlElementStartRecord, Object& element, ReaderFlags& flags, Type& delayCreatedType, Int16& delayCreatedTypeId)
w System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.BaseReadElementStartRecord(BamlElementStartRecord bamlElementRecord)
w System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.ReadElementStartRecord(BamlElementStartRecord bamlElementRecord)
w System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.ReadRecord(BamlRecord bamlRecord)
w System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.Read(Boolean singleRecord)
w System.Windows.Markup.TreeBuilderBamlTranslator.ParseFragment()
w System.Windows.Markup.TreeBuilder.Parse()
w System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
w System.Windows.Application.LoadBamlStreamWithSyncInfo(Stream stream, ParserContext pc)
w MS.Internal.AppModel.AppModelKnownContentFactory.BamlConverter(Stream stream, Uri baseUri, Boolean canUseTopLevelBrowser, Boolean sandboxExternalContent, Boolean allowAsync, Boolean isJournalNavigation, XamlReader& asyncObjectConverter)
w MS.Internal.AppModel.MimeObjectFactory.GetObjectAndCloseStream(Stream s, ContentType contentType, Uri baseUri, Boolean canUseTopLevelBrowser, Boolean sandboxExternalContent, Boolean allowAsync, Boolean isJournalNavigation, XamlReader& asyncObjectConverter)
w System.Windows.Navigation.NavigationService.GetObjectFromResponse(WebRequest request, WebResponse response, Uri destinationUri, Object navState)
w System.Windows.Navigation.NavigationService.DoNavigate(Uri source, NavigationMode f, Object navState)
w System.Windows.Navigation.NavigateQueueItem.Dispatch(Object obj)
w System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter)
w System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Boolean isSingleParameter, Delegate catchHandler)

Exception Details:
StackTrace: w System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandle& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck)
w System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean fillCache)
w System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean fillCache)
w System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic)
w System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.CreateInstanceFromType(Type type, Int16 typeId, Boolean throwOnFail)

Exception Details:
Message: Nie można zainicjować obiektu (ISupportInitialize.EndInit). Nie można załadować pliku meh zestawu 'System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' meh jednej z jego zależności. Nie można odnaleźć określonego pliku. Błąd w obiekcie „Telerik.Windows.Controls.RadNumericUpDown” w pliku znaczników „PremiershipCoach2011;component/uicomponents/splashscreen/newgame.xaml” wiersz 196 pozycja 72.
StackTrace: w System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException.ThrowException(String message, Exception innerException, Int32 lineNumber, Int32 linePosition, Uri baseUri, XamlObjectIds currentXamlObjectIds, XamlObjectIds contextXamlObjectIds, Type objectType)
w System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException.ThrowException(ParserContext parserContext, Int32 lineNumber, Int32 linePosition, String message, Exception innerException)
w System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.ThrowException(String message, Exception innerException)
w System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.ElementEndInit(Object& element)
w System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.ReadElementEndRecord(Boolean fromNestedBamlRecordReader)
w System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.ReadRecord(BamlRecord bamlRecord)
w System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.Read(Boolean singleRecord)
w System.Windows.Markup.TreeBuilderBamlTranslator.ParseFragment()
w System.Windows.Markup.TreeBuilder.Parse()
w System.Windows.Markup.XamlReader.LoadBaml(Stream stream, ParserContext parserContext, Object parent, Boolean closeStream)
w System.Windows.Application.LoadComponent(Object component, Uri resourceLocator)
w PremiershipCoach2008.NewGame.InitializeComponent() w C:\SCS\Development\Premiership Coach\Trunk\Premiership Coach UI\obj\Debug\UIcomponents\Splashscreen\NewGame.g.vb:wiersz 159
w PremiershipCoach2008.NewGame..ctor() w C:\SCS\Development\Premiership Coach\Trunk\Premiership Coach UI\UIcomponents\Splashscreen\NewGame.xaml.vb:wiersz 24

Exception Details:
Message: Nie można załadować pliku meh zestawu 'System.Core, Version=3.5.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' meh jednej z jego zależności. Nie można odnaleźć określonego pliku.
StackTrace: w System.ModuleHandle.ResolveType(Int32 typeToken, RuntimeTypeHandle* typeInstArgs, Int32 typeInstCount, RuntimeTypeHandle* methodInstArgs, Int32 methodInstCount)
w System.ModuleHandle.ResolveTypeHandle(Int32 typeToken, RuntimeTypeHandle[] typeInstantiationContext, RuntimeTypeHandle[] methodInstantiationContext)
w System.Reflection.Module.ResolveType(Int32 metadataToken, Type[] genericTypeArguments, Type[] genericMethodArguments)
w System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.FilterCustomAttributeRecord(CustomAttributeRecord caRecord, MetadataImport scope, Assembly& lastAptcaOkAssembly, Module decoratedModule, MetadataToken decoratedToken, RuntimeType attributeFilterType, Boolean mustBeInheritable, Object[] attributes, IList derivedAttributes, RuntimeType& attributeType, RuntimeMethodHandle& ctor, Boolean& ctorHasParameters, Boolean& isVarArg)
w System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.GetCustomAttributes(Module decoratedModule, Int32 decoratedMetadataToken, Int32 pcaCount, RuntimeType attributeFilterType, Boolean mustBeInheritable, IList derivedAttributes)
w System.Reflection.CustomAttribute.GetCustomAttributes(Assembly assembly, RuntimeType caType)
w System.Reflection.Assembly.GetCustomAttributes(Type attributeType, Boolean inherit)
w System.Attribute.GetCustomAttributes(Assembly element, Type attributeType, Boolean inherit)
w System.Attribute.GetCustomAttribute(Assembly element, Type attributeType, Boolean inherit)
w System.Windows.ThemeInfoAttribute.FromAssembly(Assembly assembly)
w System.Windows.SystemResources.ResourceDictionaries.LoadDictionaryLocations()
w System.Windows.SystemResources.ResourceDictionaries.LoadThemedDictionary(Boolean isTraceEnabled)
w System.Windows.SystemResources.FindDictionaryResource(Object key, Type typeKey, ResourceKey resourceKey, Boolean isTraceEnabled, Boolean allowDeferredResourceReference, Boolean mustReturnDeferredResourceReference, Boolean& canCache)
w System.Windows.SystemResources.FindResourceInternal(Object key, Boolean allowDeferredResourceReference, Boolean mustReturnDeferredResourceReference)
w System.Windows.StyleHelper.GetThemeStyle(FrameworkElement fe, FrameworkContentElement fce)
w System.Windows.FrameworkElement.UpdateThemeStyleProperty()
w System.Windows.FrameworkElement.OnInitialized(EventArgs e)
w Telerik.Windows.Controls.RadNumericUpDown.OnInitialized(EventArgs e)
w System.Windows.FrameworkElement.TryFireInitialized()
w System.Windows.FrameworkElement.EndInit()
w System.Windows.Markup.BamlRecordReader.ElementEndInit(Object& element)

Could someone help me here, every time I select my team on selection day it comes up saying it can't select the team until Thursday before the game? I have even saved a default team but that team doesn't seem to play. Not sure what is going wrong there..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back