List Mgmt. 2016 re-signing mission accomplished!

Remove this Banner Ad

I would hope there would be some clauses in that contract e.g. Tackle, kick forward and no bloody U-Turns. Oh and a 3 at the front of the $ part.

Really pleased that we have locked in Lewy - we will never go anywhere as a Club if we keep losing talented players like him. He has regressed this year but he was the Rising Star in his first year and very impressive. He has the talent to work with and hopefully become something special...no complaints from me.

400K a season? Piss off.

I was told a different figure. Less than 400k a year. Might hit 400k if he hits performance bonuses that would make it look like great value.

Hammo's mail is a tad off on this one. He also seems to be a bit behind on another re-signing. Stay tuned.

Last edited:
Some of Lewy's finest work. This is his heat map for the year.

3_20_stonehenge_forme_moins_de_30_min.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what is the chances of Green staying? If he leaves and does so through the PSD I will be fuming.

Everyone keeps saying that he wants to stay but he hasn't signed.

I reckon he's more likely to be somewhere else. Not sure it's a big loss if he does.

Left empty by the resigning of Lewy, after the season we've had and the position we're in, it's hard to get excited about it. I hope this year proves to be an aberration, and our new coach finds what it is he needs to perform. I do expect he will improve again.

I'm happy he's resigned because we would have got nothing in return if he was traded and we certainly don't need any more kids from the 4th round of the draft right now. I would hate to see him turn into a solid player at another club. It still hurts watching Yeo & Docherty running around at other clubs.

Everyone keeps saying that he wants to stay but he hasn't signed.

I reckon he's more likely to be somewhere else. Not sure it's a big loss if he does.

Green could be a very good player if he puts his mind to it. I was hoping that a new coach could bring the best out of him but doesn't seem like we will get that chance.

Green could be a very good player if he puts his mind to it. I was hoping that a new coach could bring the best out of him but doesn't seem like we will get that chance.
Agree.

There are an awful lot of small forwards who take a while before the penny drops about what is required to play at this level. Green has as much talent as anyone on our list but is let down by fitness and workrate. I'd hate to see his talent translate to performance at another club.

On the other hand, talent alone doesn't justify a big pay day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back