List Mgmt. Re-Signing Jake Lever

For the last time, do you think Jake Lever will re-sign with Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last time ?? Pretty sure we had a superstar midfield in 05/06 too with the best tap ruckman going around.

Good ruckmen are very handy to have but hardly a necessity to success.

A good tap ruckman yes, but one of the worst around the ground.

Rehn was absolutely critical to our success and no ruckman we've had since has even been in the same ballpark

A good tap ruckman yes, but one of the worst around the ground.

Rehn was absolutely critical to our success and no ruckman we've had since has even been in the same ballpark
Rehny was a star no doubt, and he was critical to the way we set up. My point is that teams can cope quite easily without one and be as successful as we were.

I have only one measure of success and we haven't achieved it in a very long time.
And we've had good rucks. Hawthorn didn't have one in their years, nor did the Dogs. The key is having quality everywhere else.

Jakes dads post on FB

After watching tonight's game COLLINGWOOD need another key backman!! to help Howe and Reid out and a key forward!! to help Moore out, they have everywhere else covered just need them spots filled for next year.
26aa.png
⚪
26ab.png
⚫
26aa.png
⚪
26ab.png
⚫️ they look good the pies.

To which someone replied

and Jakes dad said

To smart you young fella.

Also

Hey any people out there know how we here in victoria can watch the SNAFL game that is played on Saturday morning in Adelaide between the CROWS and WOODVILLE WEST TORRENCE i think that's how u pronounce it. Let me know can ya
2708.png
✈️
2708.png
✈️
26aa.png
⚪
26ab.png
⚫
26aa.png
⚪
26ab.png
⚫
1f621.png
notice the black and white dots. He seems unhappy about Jake playing in the SANFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jakes dads post on FB

To which someone replied

and Jakes dad said

Also

notice the black and white dots. He seems unhappy about Jake playing in the SANFL.

He's very vocal on FB

He commented on someone's post (they said "Lever should be a walk up start i reckon") on the early selection news article the AFC put up

His comment (replying to the above) was "You'd certainly hope so mate"

Not much in it, but he certainly is active on social media

Jakes dads post on FB

To which someone replied

and Jakes dad said

Also

His dad seems like a w***er.

I refuse to believe they can be unhappy about Jake playing ONE SANFL game to get some match fitness up, it's not like he was dropped. They also would have to realise the player who has taken his spot deserves a game after a solid preseason.

He's very vocal on FB

He commented on someone's post (they said "Lever should be a walk up start i reckon") on the early selection news article the AFC put up

His comment (replying to the above) was "You'd certainly hope so mate"

Not much in it, but he certainly is active on social media
I would tell my old man to shut up and stop embarrassing me.

His dad seems like a ******.

I refuse to believe they can be unhappy about Jake playing ONE SANFL game to get some match fitness up, it's not like he was dropped. They also would have to realise the player who has taken his spot deserves a game after a solid preseason.

100% agree with this and was about to post that too. It's 1 game and we know his class, he'll come back next week against the Hawks

It seems bad man boxing and Alan Lever have very similar opinions.

If Lever isn't selected that will put another nail in a already nailed up coffin! By all reports back in victoria he is raring to go 100% fit, he has done all his been asked to do, and that type of player doesn't come back though the SANFL just like the Vice captain they go straight in! There your heart and soul. I don't care what form Ottens Kelly and who ever else is in, them 2 players are in the top 5 every week to be selected they better make the right call.

Either the old man is very clever and just trying to cause a stir and push $$ up or he's extremely stupid and needs to lay off the keyboard for a while. Either way Jakes not going anywhere. I hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back