List Mgmt. Re-Signing Jake Lever

For the last time, do you think Jake Lever will re-sign with Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm positive that Jake's brother drops into this board every now and again with some info. Pretty sure he is a saints supporter, had something to do with boxing in his name...Usually talks about how happy Jake is here though.

I'm positive that Jake's brother drops into this board every now and again with some info. Pretty sure he is a saints supporter, had something to do with boxing in his name...Usually talks about how happy Jake is here though.
His brother is signed up to play out at Norwood next year

Calm down the boy is happy if the contracts right he will never leave the crows just need to understand don't short change him. Talking down here is he and his girlfriend are very settled, yes Vic clubs would be throwing the world at him, but as long as the crows are good to him his yours. Also his brother has not signed at Norwood there will be some big news on him within a week and this will make his brother jake a very happy boy. Stay tuned.

Calm down the boy is happy if the contracts right he will never leave the crows just need to understand don't short change him. Talking down here is he and his girlfriend are very settled, yes Vic clubs would be throwing the world at him, but as long as the crows are good to him his yours. Also his brother has not signed at Norwood there will be some big news on him within a week and this will make his brother jake a very happy boy. Stay tuned.

Thanks for the info Tyson ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First up, Don't get too excited about re-signing at this stage. The Gap between the AFL and AFLPA is big, so nobody knows how much money is around to spend, I don't believe we will see any players signed until at least a heads of agreement has been reached. Failing that then there may a few letters of intent floating around which we the supporters will not know anything about.
So we wait until the new CBA has been agreed upon. Anything else is pure mischief, either by the Vic media or in a couple of months Rucci.

It really isn't. The media started calling Dangerfield out 18 months from the end of his contract. I know he went but it just highlights how early the media goes these days with contract stories. Part and parcel of the modern game. As a result, we have been conditioned to think players are on the verge of walking out given half the chance when it isn't the case. Now we are examining everything Lever says and does like everyone else just in case he wants out. Sadly this looks like never ending.

That's not what you posted though.

Top up player for the Crows SANFL?

order of importance for re-signing out of contract 2017 players
1. Jake Lever /Eddie Betts
2. Mitch McGovern
3. Wayne Milera
4. Kyle Hartigan
5. Reilly O'Brien
6. Luke Brown
7. Riley Knight
8. Tom Doedee

these players futures will be dependent on their 2017 form and the depth of their position.
Jake Kelly
Andy Otten
Cameron Ellis-Yolmen
Hugh Greenwood (R)
Dean Gore #(had a contract until the end of 2017 with Geelong before trade)
Scott Thompson
Harrison Wigg
Kyle Cheney
Paul Hunter (R)
Jonathon Beech (R)

FWIW I don't for a moment think Jake Lever is leaving so for all the "calm down" comments, I had intended this thread to be about his contract and re-signing him not a "Jake is leaving" thread. I think he'll stay, I also think he'd be worth 3-4 year contract on very decent coin.

Although, I can sympathise with the nay-sayers. We've been burnt far too many times in the past - but I don't think that this will happen here.

agreed, we should make sure everyone comes out of contract on an even numbered year so we can go every second one in peace lol
I'd prefer every 4 years to coincide with the Olympics.

SANFL Development squad ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back