List Mgmt. Re-Signing Jake Lever

For the last time, do you think Jake Lever will re-sign with Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He did say that eventually, but alot of um's and ah's. So he was either very surprised someone knows about it or very surprised someone would make that up.

He would have been fully aware the question was coming the club would have told him it someone would have told him of Gray Grays comments the night before

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah he didnt sound convincing with that. Sounded like there was some truth to it. And then Rowie said something about Cornes getting the info from someone who heard it from his dad.
Think that qas what he was referring to when he said it wasn't true

Yeah he didnt sound convincing with that. Sounded like there was some truth to it. And then Rowie said something about Cornes getting the info from someone who heard it from his dad.
If I was an AFL player making multiple hundreds of thousand a year, I would be looking to invest some of those earnings. Especially if I am an intelligent person with good management. I would be buying where my returns are good and not necessarily the state in which I live.

Nothing to see here.

So was it a clear cut I ain't buying a house I'm in a restaurant can't listen to it

Nah it wasnt clear cut at all. When the question came about buying a house in Melbourne he didnt answer the question for quite awhile and alot of the answers were Rowie and Bicks putting words into his mouth like they were trying to cover for him. Stuff like "two thumbs up Jake" so he didnt have to answer the question.
I would be stunned if he didnt re-sign but his answers didnt take all doubt away.

If I was an AFL player making multiple hundreds of thousand a year, I would be looking to invest some of those earnings. Especially if I am an intelligent person with good management. I would be buying where my returns are good and not necessarily the state in which I live.

Nothing to see hear.
He most likely intends to return to Victoria when he is finished in football so it wouldnt be so stupid to buy one to rent out till he needs it. The fact he hasnt bought one here either was more surprising.

Lever is definitely higher priority then McGovern is in my opinion. I'd love to keep both and the expected rise in Salary cap will give plenty of room. I'd still like to see Gibbs come to us. I think Otten covers McGoverns spot quite well. I don't want to lose McGovern but if the price was right like Freos 1st round pick I'd take that

Perhaps he's buying a house in Melbourne because we are giving him a pay rise and he is a savvy investor ?? :)

Jake and his Dad aren't especially close are they ?? His Mum & Dad split didnt they and Jake's Mum raised the family on her own?

Lever is definitely higher priority then McGovern is in my opinion. I'd love to keep both and the expected rise in Salary cap will give plenty of room. I'd still like to see Gibbs come to us. I think Otten covers McGoverns spot quite well. I don't want to lose McGovern but if the price was right like Freos 1st round pick I'd take that
Both in my eyes. I dont think Otto covers Gov at all. Andy is alot slower than Gov, has the turning circle of an aircraft carrier and is only doing so well as a forward due to opposition defence having to worry about Tex, JJ, Eddie and Lynch before getting to him.
Gov is quicker, more agile, a better mark and has x factor. In my eyes Otto is a better defender than forward.
We need to keep both of them.

Nah it wasnt clear cut at all. When the question came about buying a house in Melbourne he didnt answer the question for quite awhile and alot of the answers were Rowie and Bicks putting words into his mouth like they were trying to cover for him. Stuff like "two thumbs up Jake" so he didnt have to answer the question.
I would be stunned if he didnt re-sign but his answers didnt take all doubt away.

Remind you of anything from the year before last

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back