List Mgmt. Re-Signing Jake Lever

For the last time, do you think Jake Lever will re-sign with Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I would say this has a bit to do with Tex and his new deal. Generally the clubs know before the media so they would know these offers are coming.

If he leaves we better stand our ground Lever is worth more than a 1st round pick.
I can just see it now. They offer us their first, we take it, and then hand it along with our first to Carlton for Gibbs. They would then come out and say how awesome they are for getting the mid we have been missing.

I can just see it now. They offer us their first, we take it, and then hand it along with our first to Carlton for Gibbs. They would then come out and say how awesome they are for getting the mid we have been missing.
Stop it, JR might be reading.

800k per year, he'd be stupid not to take it and good on him.
We'd need a player and their first in response.
Depending on where they finish (hopefully outside the 8) I'd consider Kieran Collins and pick 8ish

I want to believe.
It's pretty rare to hear about enormous offers from multiple club mid season for a player that goes on to leave.

But offers for players that sign within a couple of weeks? Happens all the time. Sloane, Brad Crouch, Jenkins, etc. just from our club in the last few years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're idiots then. Absolutely mind boggling idiocy if we let Lever go for that kind of deal.

Who the hell are we paying all our money to if we can continually lose top end talent and not be able to afford to keep a player as soon as they get a decent offer? We must have a massive middle section where we're over paying a huge group of very average players, but that system doesn't work anymore.
Menzel Hampton and Seedsman would all be on decent money to get them to choose us.

Douglas wouldn't be cheap and he's in decline.
Mackay is Mackay.
Thommos is paid to play SANFL.
The list goes on.

We're idiots then. Absolutely mind boggling idiocy if we let Lever go for that kind of deal.

Who the hell are we paying all our money to if we can continually lose top end talent and not be able to afford to keep a player as soon as they get a decent offer? We must have a massive middle section where we're over paying a huge group of very average players, but that system doesn't work anymore.

I'm so sick of losing talent or big players in our team :(

How much did we give JJ?

Isn't he at the same age tracking similar to Rance was?

He's clearly a talent that is only going to get better. He is a must keep unless the club is prepared to add to its reputation of losing players.

Way better and more effective than Rance at the same age.

Jake Stringer is playing like a player that needs a change, he'd be my starting point.

I know he does spurts in the midfield.. can he do it full time?

If not I don't think we need to stack our forward line any further.

Menzel Hampton and Seedsman would all be on decent money to get them to choose us.

Douglas wouldn't be cheap and he's in decline.
Mackay is Mackay.
Thommos is paid to play SANFL.
The list goes on.
Menzel is the only one that would be on decent coin of the 3 newbies IMO and he has clearly been the biggest under achiever when it comes to supporters expectations.......starting to look like a bust if we use his form since he joined us as an indicator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back