List Mgmt. Re-Signing Jake Lever

For the last time, do you think Jake Lever will re-sign with Adelaide?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattymac

Why no midfield crowz?
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2009
Yes
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
No
Stringer... Liber... ffs some people live right out there with the fairies

Oct 28, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
This is one of the other downsides of drafting interstate kids. Not only do you lose them but the other clubs from their home state offer big money to entice them home.
Who here thinks we have to worry about a massive offer from interstate coming to our young SA kids like Smith, Laird, or Brown? We have to pay overs to keep the interstate kids generally. This is why we have 400mckay, as Melb wanted him and we matched their offer. It puts greater strain on our cap.
When our team had SA guns like Macca, Hart, Smart, Edwards, Goody, Roo did we ever worry they would be poached away? Never.
If we ever draft an SA kid worth poaching in this day and age of huge dollars, I think it's naive to think they couldn't be lured away.

Like Bock. SA kids who leave seem to love playing for the big vic clubs.

If we ever draft an SA kid worth poaching in this day and age of huge dollars, I think it's naive to think they couldn't be lured away.

Like Bock. SA kids who leave seem to love playing for the big vic clubs.
Gold Coast has been moved ?

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
We would end up with Caleb Daniel and a 2nd rounder.

Seriously, if they want him then just about anyone on their list should be open season.

Vhaluus

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 13, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
We would end up with Caleb Daniel and a 2nd rounder.

Seriously, if they want him then just about anyone on their list should be open season.

Pass.

Daniels tries his heart out but he wouldn't even be in my top 5 list of wants from the Bulldogs. Plus he's probably already at his ceiling unlike some others who could get even better.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Pass.

Daniels tries his heart out but he wouldn't even be in my top 5 list of wants from the Bulldogs. Plus he's probably already at his ceiling unlike some others who could get even better.
That's what I'm saying, if they want him then they had better be talking to their top end players about house prices in Adelaide.

Vhaluus

Cancelled
10k Posts
May 13, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
That's what I'm saying, if they want him then they had better be talking to their top end players about house prices in Adelaide.

Ah gotcha, sorry thought it was a suggestion. I've seen some crazy overrating of Daniels on this forum from a few people.

DD#23

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
I hate Stringer. Think he's the biggest nob going around who doesn't play for Port or whose name doesn't rhyme with Shmangershmield

But every time I watch him, most games anyway, he pulls out something when needed.

Probably the best match winner / clutch player in the league.
why can't Bont be the knob at the Bulldogs

Sep 10, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Minnesota Vikings
Before anyone decides to neck themselves...

May 15 2015 - Saints confirm interest in Sloane (This was the 5yrs 3million rumour)
June 15 2015 - Sloane re-signs with Crows

August 24 2015 - Tom Lynch looking at Dees (4 year 450k deal)
September 1 2015 - Lynch re-signs with Crows

June 27 2016 - Brisbane's offer to Jenkins too good to refuse (5 yrs 4million)
July 20 2016 - Jenkins re-signs with Crows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back