News Karl Amon signs a three year deal to stay at Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know he's been in great form this year but it still annoys me that we put games into players that won't be here in the future.

That goes for him and several other players. Some of which, (not including Amon obviously) are not even good enough.

I wonder if we are going to try get him again. Would've had a lower market value last off-season that's for sure.

Would love him at the hawks. I reckon he's worth at least a mid/high second rounder or more.

How can you lose a player like Amon while barely paying the salary cap floor. This ******* club.

Kochie: “Good clubs don’t sack coaches midseason” - yes they do dickhead and this is exactly why.
Perhaps it should have been "good clubs don't lose players that they want to keep mid season".

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never mind folks, at least we still have an abundance of slow inside mids.
I’ll bet Amon got a nice offer from someone, so now he can cite family reasons. Very convenient.
We had better get something decent for him.
He can * off if he wants to leave for all I care.
Another one in the despise basket.
Played him all year too when others could have been developed.

I fear that our failed season this year will result in Amon leaving. Were we to make the finals he would've felt good at home provided he was played enough (Which he has been) but he won't want to stay at Port if things are as bad as they look.

I wonder if we are going to try get him again. Would've had a lower market value last off-season that's for sure.

Would love him at the hawks. I reckon he's worth at least a mid/high second rounder or more.

St Kilda has probably offered him 5yrs/$700,000pa and shares in whatever JELD WEN is.

Mayes? Johnson? Pudney?
Wasn't Pudney injured? His kicking skills were pretty ordinary at the start of the year.
The other two are delist material. Mayes is 25, how much development is really left there? Johnson came back looking like he had eaten Karl Amon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back