News Karl Amon signs a three year deal to stay at Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He's another nohoper dud.
Lets compare him to a similar aged mid, like Bontempelli aged 23 (Amon 24).
Both drafted in the 2013 draft.

2014 Bont 15.9 avg disp. 15 goals. Amon 0 & 0.
2015 Bont 21.1. 17 goals. Amon 10.4 & 5
2016 Bont 24.3. 26 goals. Amon 14.1 & 10
2017 Bont 23. 20 goals. Amon 18.7 & 5
2018 Bont 24.1. 22 goals. Amon 15.3 & 2
2019 Bont 26.8. 14 goals. Amon 19.4 & 9

He isnt good enough, get rid of him or let him go.

He's another nohoper dud.
Lets compare him to a similar aged mid, like Bontempelli aged 23 (Amon 24).
Both drafted in the 2013 draft.

2014 Bont 15.9 avg disp. 15 goals. Amon 0 & 0.
2015 Bont 21.1. 17 goals. Amon 10.4 & 5
2016 Bont 24.3. 26 goals. Amon 14.1 & 10
2017 Bont 23. 20 goals. Amon 18.7 & 5
2018 Bont 24.1. 22 goals. Amon 15.3 & 2
2019 Bont 26.8. 14 goals. Amon 19.4 & 9

He isnt good enough, get rid of him or let him go.

Lol. Yes, lets compare every player to one of the top 5 players in the competition

I’m loathe to lose Karl but we do have Burton ready to slot onto the wing and have been preparing Bonner for it as well - who hasn’t been good enough, but neither was Amon previously.

I’d also back the club in to trade in a replacement if required.

It’s definitely shitty, but he’s been trying to leave for years. The club would be prepared for this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really pi**ed about this. He's finally come good. Not exactly a destination of choice anymore, are we?

LOL

Can't pay players when they should be paid, best younger players leaving every year, Club that manages to completely embarrass itself a handful of times a year and overall is soft and all know it.

The only thing this Club is good for any longer is giving the YouTube talents scouts draft picks to get excited about. The rest of us, not so much.

It's almost as if Amon and Bontempelli play completely different roles...

Who gives a * what roles they play, Amon is s**t. And he will continue to be s**t.

Whats he actually done this year? What, he improved from last year?
s**t lets throw a 5 year contract at him.

Because we haven't learned from re-signing Hinkley for no reason.

Didn't he request a trade last year for family reasons? as opposed to us telling him? I think we were open to it but there were no takers,, nice motivation to pull ya finger out and look like a semi decent footballer to garner interest eh Karl.

Not fussed I'm still not convinced seeya

I've always liked Karl, but i'm just finding it a little hard to really care about this. Maybe this regime has killed off all my emotion. I dunno, he's alright, but he's not that great.
He's not a player to lose sleep over that's for sure, there will be melts when he nominates Hawthorn though.

This is shithouse. Fills a need no one else on our list does, and given he's just got this year on the board runs wise, has limited trade value. Worst case scenario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back