Votes: 52 62.7%
  • I can.

Votes: 13 15.7%
  • #wooshatocarlton

Votes: 18 21.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif

Essendon I can kind of get it.... Their forward line is pretty decimated with guys like The Bags, The Begs, and Shaun Mackernan, and David Myers down there... You would expect a rubbish score.

But North?? I mean... let's look at the facts here. There was no rain as far as I could tell, and it looked dry. The players were moving well and the ball seemed a little bit slippery but not overly. They have a forward line consisting of Ben Brown, Mason Wood and Nick Larkey - 3 dominant overhead mark/lead types of guys. They also have players such as Kayne Turner, and Taryn Thomas with speed at ground level, and then guys like Jed Anderson, Cunnington, Zeibell and Zurhaar with the strength to bust through congestion........... How this line up, in pleasant conditions on a Saturday Night can score only 1 goal is absolutely mind boggling. It is Twilight Zone material. Was there a black hole vortex of anti gravity in front of North's goals? They even had a few goal square opportunities they totally mutilated. Just.. bizarre.

now i no why riot at soccer sometimes. when goals not many i very scared. north melb tonite show why carlton blues not sign new coach. and too why clubs not hear fans. please excuse my english new to campaignerry. I ask question - why do asio slam down home door of abc journalist in dead of nite, and yet david king sleeps quiet in bed? good question no? why assange in belmarsh but tom browne free as bird? one exposes crimes against humanity, the other comits crimes against humanity. where justice? thanks to you for listening and go the collingwood magpies.

I think you need to add the Giants from last night as well...

Taking out the Melb/Coll game (17 points) the next closest margin in the 5 other games was 47 points.

Insane.

I can't even.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bulldogs have a good culture (credit to macca) and the other club was Geelong.

Nothing out of the ordinary here. If anything Geelong scored poorly

I vote for a 4th poll option:
"I can AND can't even"

I can imagine this week to have some crazy results.
I can't even imagine snow on a footy field!

now i no why riot at soccer sometimes. when goals not many i very scared. north melb tonite show why carlton blues not sign new coach. and too why clubs not hear fans. please excuse my english new to campaignerry. I ask question - why do asio slam down home door of abc journalist in dead of nite, and yet david king sleeps quiet in bed? good question no? why assange in belmarsh but tom browne free as bird? one exposes crimes against humanity, the other comits crimes against humanity. where justice? thanks to you for listening and go the collingwood magpies.
This is genius

Not very often that a side that kicks one goal for the entire game is 'only', at worst, fourth for the the round in terms of losing margin.
Yet everyone copped freo crap for kicking 2.19.

Welcome to Ross Lyons legacy.

Ross Lyons sexual Harrassment tactics live on!

Back