Re: Tricky Ricky's Alleged Tryst with Schoolgirl - PART FOUR

Remove this Banner Ad

Social media only has power because people treat it as something other than a group of prepubescent girls talking s**t and a heap of older people who think that others give a rats toss about what they are doing at the moment.

It's what happens when you give useful technology to the self absorbed plebs.

Then we can spend billions on national broadband so that the system can deal with it ( and so some poor sod living in Weipa downs doesn't miss out ).

I think one of the biggest problems is that they think all those friends are really friends.

Then we can spend billions on national broadband so that the system can deal with it ( and so some poor sod living in Weipa downs doesn't miss out ).

I think one of the biggest problems is that they think all those friends are really friends.

You do realize that the National broadband system will put us in the game of world economics... it's not being done so some chick can tweet a little quicker?

Yeah????

The whole thing is stupid, first this silly teenage girl gets a crush on a football player, decides to form a relationship with him, lying about her age in the process in to make sure she wasn't rejected by him.

Then, once they start seeing each other, she decides to obtain pictures of players nude (If she stole them or not remains to be seen.) Then, she claims to be pregnant (Which as it turns out, she lied about in the first place.), this sparks a huge scandal and the club and players distance themselves from her, when it's revealed that she is only 17.

Then, deciding to go on a revenge fueled mission because she feels hurt that she got dumped, she posts the pics on twitter and labels her crusade as a 'Fight for womens rights' even asking if any other girls/women have scandalous pics that could be shared. Also stating that she had other pics that she could post, claiming she took them herself. (Another lie.)

After she is forced to take the pictures down and is told that if she does in fact have more pictures, she cannot post them without facing legal action, she later turns up at a St. Kilda training session and throws flyers everywhere that go on about womens rights once again, something that in my opinion has nothing to do with her situation.

I don't see how what happened to her was in any way a voilation of 'womens rights' she lied her way into a relationship then got dumped when she was found out after she lied about being pregnant, does she think that because she didn't get a big 'We're sorry you lied and got dumped for it and didn't get what you wanted after you kicked up a huge storm." means that her rights were in any way violated?.

In my opinion the only people whos rights were violated, are Nick Dal Santos and Nick Rewoldts, who had thier privacy severely breached by a stupid and angry teenager on a revenge warpath over something she brought on herself.

She was later put up in a hotel and supposedly formed another relationship with Nixon, if this is another lie or not is unclear at this stage.

She then reportedly gets a payout from Sixty Minutes for her story, not only getting her time in the spotlight, but a large chunk of money as well.

This is how I see it all, does she need help? Yes

Does she deserve to be treated as a victim? No, I don't think so.

Is she a victim? I don't think so, she brought this on herself, had she not lied at every turn, tried to stir up needless trouble, and taken advantage of the situation at every opportunity and this had still happened, then she would be a victim, but that isn't the case.

Is Sam Gilbert responsible for any of this? No, I don't think so, as far as he was aware, she was 19. The only bad judgement he made was having those pictures on his computer in the first place, if that is indeed how she got them.

I totally agree with this post! It would appear that this girl has been lacking someone who was willing or able to sit her on her arse.

Instead what we had was stupid adults like Caroline Wilson and Peter Costello ranting on about bad behaviour when what should have happened was someone should have sat down with the girl and gone look are you really pregent if so then the AFL will support you but if you a faking it for attention we will give you the opportunity to take a different course.

Sadly now this women has for the near forseeable future made things more difficult than they should have been.

Someone should have had the good sense to see what was really happening i mean you only had to look at the videos and Twitter rants to see something was up

The media don't report Suicides for a reason and this case will just make any future cases that are actually based on abusive behaviour harder to be taken seriously.

If someone had sat down three or four months ago by now this girl could have moved on with her life maybe doing something constructive like studying or working but instead she has revealed herself to be an immature liar that will cause more hurt long term than anything else.

I think the Saints deserve an apology from this girl and i particulary feel sad for Nick Riewoldt for he is an outstanding person.

You do realize that the National broadband system will put us in the game of world economics... it's not being done so some chick can tweet a little quicker?

Yeah????

Interesting , they are going to install broadband in remote area's. Meanwhile the business I work for ( which doesnt have overhead power, so doesnt have cables strung through the street ) 30Km from Melbourne CBD gets marginal ADSL.
The priorities just seem wrong. Pretty sure that surveys suggest social networking is one of the main causes of traffic on the Net.

Interesting , they are going to install broadband in remote area's. Meanwhile the business I work for ( which doesnt have overhead power, so doesnt have cables strung through the street ) 30Km from Melbourne CBD gets marginal ADSL.
The priorities just seem wrong. Pretty sure that surveys suggest social networking is one of the main causes of traffic on the Net.

Cool.

I think this site might be where you want to take this...

www.biggeek.com.au

One for the conspiracy theorists...

She (KD) has shown that she is incapable of telling the truth. Could it be possible that this retraction is another untruth motivated by

1) realising that she was in a no win situation and trying to put the whole episode behind her (a try to fade into the background type thing)

2) the lure of a bucket of $$ from 60 minutes

3) perhaps hush money from someone

Farfetched? Yes but not much of a stretch from some of the stuff supposedly occurred/ did occur

what do you base this on? what the media shows you? clearly not on a pic of him waving his shaved tool at his mates?

Mates skylarking with mates is not unheard off.

Lets remember how these photos were made public, at first it looked like little Nick and Floppy Nick had flopped their tool kit out at a 16 year old girl and that would have been unacceptable for two grown adults to do but this is not what happened.

I have known many footballers and sure some of them can be pricks and dicks

Was she a manipulative psycho at School?
I was amazed how manipulative and cliqy some of the girls were at my daughter's primary school. :eek:
As far as I know, she was quite level headed. She was into track running and after she injured herself, that's when she started hanging out with guys. You can figure out what happened from there. :p

One for the conspiracy theorists...

She (KD) has shown that she is incapable of telling the truth. Could it be possible that this retraction is another untruth motivated by

1) realising that she was in a no win situation and trying to put the whole episode behind her (a try to fade into the background type thing)

2) the lure of a bucket of $$ from 60 minutes

3) perhaps hush money from someone

Farfetched? Yes but not much of a stretch from some of the stuff supposedly occurred/ did occur

How about this for a theory; she needs a roof over her head. The hotel accommodation isn't unlimited. Eventually other parties will stop paying her hotel bills and she will need somewhere to live and money to pay the rent herself. 60 Minutes came along at just the right time and offered her money for a story as long as she revealed something new. She noiw has the money to live for another few months.

How about this for a theory; she needs a roof over her head. The hotel accommodation isn't unlimited. Eventually other parties will stop paying her hotel bills and she will need somewhere to live and money to pay the rent herself. 60 Minutes came along at just the right time and offered her money for a story as long as she revealed something new. She noiw has the money to live for another few months.

Pity they couldn't find a job for her.
What does she do with her time?
From her twits and whatnot she's pretty much a full time nightclubber.

I cant really believe living in a Hotel and nightclubbing is a healthy environment.

Given what she looked like in her earlier photo's and what she looks like now, and knowing that she has an athletic background that she's abandoned, I expect she'll be quite the boofer in a couple of years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, Grants turn.

http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/blog.aspx?blogentryid=795553&showcomments=true

Ricky quite often would cite how he was instrumental in Andrew Demetriou's appointment at the AFL. Ricky always felt he had control over the 'uncontrollable beast', a point I didn't miss. In fact, I hope Ricky tells the story one day as I found it intriguing to say the least - and at the time somewhat concerning. Perhaps he is receiving his payback as we speak as Demetriou's stance on the matter has been incredibly noticeable by his absence. The marketplace is starting to murmur... is Demetriou reluctant to take a stance on his friend who helped propel him into the AFL? I am sure Demetriou would be concerned by his erratic and inconsistent behaviour at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back