Autopsy Reaction to GF result

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm really confident about this one, we are the team to beat and we have been all year there will be no stage fright like 2015 the boys will find a way if it gets close but I reckon it could be a smacking if the maggots stay out of it.

I'm also pretty confident we will be there next year, this group is the better team in recent years.
Im quietly confident about this.

The first ten min are the kicker. I reckon the pies hga is only worth a couple of goals this year.

Get straight on them and we will do it - let them out to a start and we are fwarked.

The first ten min are the kicker. I reckon the pies hga is only worth a couple of goals this year.

Get straight on them and we will do it - let them out to a start and we are fwarked.

I agree ...don’t go stupid ...don’t take on the corridor too early

They’ll come hard I’m sure ...just need to weather the early storm

Crowd wise they ain't got no hga.

I agree ...don’t go stupid ...don’t take on the corridor too early

They’ll come hard I’m sure ...just need to weather the early storm

If we can slow it down and just chip it around and build up a lead we can start to control the game.

I'm not of high enough ability to deliver awesome main thread bumps and multi quotes but will be liking any and all I deem to be worthy.

It always makes for a good read. The whole being cocky thing will die by next season (hopefully we're not as bad as Tigers posters) but after the game, go for broke.

Also, childish posting about premierships is ok for certain situations against specific dick posters on big footy. They deserve it.

I'm not of high enough ability to deliver awesome main thread bumps and multi quotes but will be liking any and all I deem to be worthy.

It always makes for a good read. The whole being cocky thing will die by next season (hopefully we're not as bad as Tigers posters) but after the game, go for broke.

Also, childish posting about premierships is ok for certain situations against specific dick posters on big footy. They deserve it.
Leave it to Gunnar

Yeah nah * it. VICCO FLOGGOS in the office who running their mouths all year against us when I never said a word. Absolutely no doubt they would have been gloating on Monday had we lost. Playing the Collingwood song and so on. Not even Collingwood supporters either just VFL FLOOGOS. I will give it to them on Monday big time. * EM

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah nah **** it. VICCO FLOGGOS in the office who running their mouths all year against us when I never said a word. Absolutely no doubt they would have been gloating on Monday had we lost. Playing the Collingwood song and so on. Not even Collingwood supporters either just VFL FLOOGOS. I will give it to them on Monday big time. **** EM
putin-thumbs-up-gif-3.gif

The arrogance was strong this morning at work. My scarf flapping didn't go down too well LOL
Screw all these so called neutrals living in WA thinking WE are the insufferable ones. We all know how you and your dockers buddies would have reacted if the pies or any team beat us in the grand final. GET THAT UP YA. AND what do you expect living in WA with majority supporting West Coast?

The arrogance was strong this morning at work. My scarf flapping didn't go down too well LOL
Screw all these so called neutrals living in WA thinking WE are the insufferable ones. We all know how you and your dockers buddies would have reacted if the pies or any team beat us in the grand final. GET THAT UP YA. AND what do you expect living in WA with majority supporting West Coast?

Mate, it's all I'd ever hear growing up from friends and my cousin who went for other teams - "Can't stand Eagles supporters."

No, they can't stand the Eagles. Probably because of the media coverage they get in WA. And that's because, shock horror, they're a WA club, representing WA in a Victorian/National comp, and became successful quickly and have continued to sustain it for 3 decades.

They would go on and on about it. To me. The one person they knew who was extremely humble and insular about his team. Yet I copped their abuse and complaining. Never gave any of them s**t about their own clubs when they were down. Just liked to talk rational and reasoned football.

* 'em. I've moved on and don't need them in my life, wasting my cares. Much better for it.

But good on you for shoving it up those arseclowns.

Yeah the jealousy and bitterness of Docker fans is what stopped them being my 'third team' lol. We more pity them/ignore them, whereas many of them hate us (in a sort of fun way, not seriously, usually, we all have mates, know people who are Docker fans). Post Derby melts are always good.

Speaking of reactions Eddy's was disappointingly muted haha. Not as passionate as usual. Think he'd kinda accepted it, and didnt expect to even be there. Still must admit it handled it with some decorum.

I was incredibly classy after the game, i even had people asking me why i was so calm.

But the arrogance has set in now, i have been a total dick to a few Collingwood supporters i know in the last 2 days. But they have thoroughly deserved it, i had to listen to their s**t since they beat Richmond.

I ran out of my house like some madman who’s house was on fire and yelled in the front yard .....

Yelling stupid ......and letting MY next door neighbors who are FREO FANS KNOW ALL ABOUT IT .....

For 30 seconds I was a raving lunatic .....

Then I sat down and said to my girlfriend of 7 months ....did we just win the premiership .....it was like shock had set in ...was just crazy

I THEN READ th reactions on the Freo board .....if you haven’t done so go back and have a read on their board .....it’s good reading for the lolz

I slept in my jumper ....still wearing it today ....lolz

I was incredibly classy after the game, i even had people asking me why i was so calm.

But the arrogance has set in now, i have been a total dick to a few Collingwood supporters i know in the last 2 days. But they have thoroughly deserved it, i had to listen to their s**t since they beat Richmond.
#arrogance

I've become the opposite. I was a dick the entire season, and now I feel relaxed, calm, as if I have nothing to prove. No one can literally say anything on this forum to offend me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back