Reactions

Remove this Banner Ad

WIth version 2.1 comes more than just likes, now we have reactions.

The language is a bit clunky in the alerts, but we'll look at that.

All reactions give +1 to a person's "reaction score", except dislike which gives +-0.

To see all available reactions, hover over the Like button, or on mobile press for a longer time and they should pop up and be available for selection.

Hey Chief, the most stable genius,, filthy Tapatalk user here.

It seems the update has nerfed some notifications in Tapatalk.

I used to receive notifications when I received likes, but no longer.

Understand TT probably isn't officially supported, but I've become dependent on the dopamins hit receiving likes brings.

Please advise.

It does seem to have notifications for responses, but seemingly not always?
ff57c528b2c518330eb889ac82e98181.jpg

• Admin
Hey Chief, the greatest Admin in history, filthy Tapatalk user here.

It seems the update has nerfed some notifications in Tapatalk.

I used to receive notifications when I received likes, but no longer.

Understand TT probably isn't officially supported, but I've become dependent on the dopamins hit receiving likes brings.

Please advise.
Honestly I don't know what Tapatalk are doing. They seem to have slowed right down on keeping pace with the software.

I will report this for you. But you can also report it to support@tapatalk.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only if it actually works though. Most of these

View attachment 707386

Are giving me this

View attachment 707387
Yes as we've talked about a number of times, there is an issue where reactions you don't have access to are still showing.

We can fix it but it is a pain that it keeps happening.

TechFerret can you work the addon rebuild magic? Or did I simply need to go in and save one of them again?

EDIT: Tried saving one - and I can only see the ones applicable to this board so I think that worked.

Yes as we've talked about a number of times, there is an issue where reactions you don't have access to are still showing.

We can fix it but it is a pain that it keeps happening.

TechFerret can you work the addon rebuild magic? Or did I simply need to go in and save one of them again?
I thought it was fixed, haven't had the issue anywhere else except this thread... or at least not that I've noticed until now.

:think:

I thought it was fixed, haven't had the issue anywhere else except this thread... or at least not that I've noticed until now.

:think:
We can fix it - and I think I just did - but it is a pain that it keeps happening.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back