Live Event Ready Steady Camry Roast (Brions vs Camries match thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
My freds turned into a West Horsham s**t fight :(
h0CEF7F6E

Hello, hello, hello. What's all this then?

*Port Power Luckiest team ever thread

Subi really gets to you :$
Nah she's just an old school Crowbot flog of the circa 2010/11 vintage. That's not a good thing when your company then was the likes of the welching flog Sekaj and the dumb parrot Kaltmeibel AKA birdmanptr.

Wouldn't expect anything less from the AFL's most fickle customers Ronny. The way the Camry's knife former captains Van Berlol and McDermott is a disgrace.

Still, for a team with no culture it's what you would expect
Wasn't Primrose Primus your former captain?
How'd that work out?

Nah she's just an old school Crowbot flog of the circa 2010/11 vintage. That's not a good thing when your company then was the likes of the welching flog Sekaj and the dumb parrot Kaltmeibel AKA birdmanptr.

Good/bad not many posters hang around for 4/5 years (at least not under there initial name)

It's not an excuse. We didn't play well enough and didn't deserve to win. Neither did you, but you got lucky as your opponent happened to be dead on their feet.

Twisting my argument to suit you as usual.

That's not what you said - you said we were lucky they didn't have the legs like when port played them .... Your inference being they were fitter when they played you

I'm not twisting anything

It's just another example of " excuse making" by Paer flogs to justify their season going down the shitter at the rate of knots

And we obviously did deserve to win

Coz we did win !!!!

Try 2007

Sorry Bengy, these Camry's don't know how to behave

I believe the thread went downhill when Suburu arrived and started stinking things up
What are you doing here ?
Port Brisbane thread ????

Are you a Communist? Am I not allowed to exercise my constitutional right to freedom of speech?

Hey everyone, Suburu is a Commy
Quality post:rolleyes:
Not
You contribute nothing
At least Marto entertains us with a new excuse each week

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quality post:rolleyes:
Not
You contribute nothing
And what do you contribute
- Communist propaganda
- Homophobic remarks
- Injury trolling
- Lack of concern for the environment

Good win yesterday floggo, your Camry's did well to sneak home:thumbsu:

And what do you contribute
- Communist propaganda
- Homophobic remarks
- Injury trolling
- Lack of concern for the environment

Good win yesterday floggo, your Camry's did well to sneak home:thumbsu:

None of the above otherwise I'm sure you'd quote me

Bored
Cya

Yes I can see your join date, but I don't know much about what went on here SA-wise before 2010.
Mmm... But you say plenty regardless

Then maybe you should refrain from passing comment on things you know nothing about

Then again - that hasn't stopped you posting about footy

Are you coming back?

Last time you said you were going, you disappeared for a couple of years :$

No I wasn't
Check again stalker

Mmm... But you say plenty regardless

Then maybe you should refrain from passing comment on things you know nothing about
This is where you have me confused suburu

So do you or don't you want Marto posting???

FWIW he's everything you're not sweety, classy, whitty, articulate and understands what banter on the Bay really is

My freds turned into a West Horsham s**t fight :(

Lulz will be had when it gets locked like the other match threads, they won't know where to continue their argument. :p

Lulz will be had when it gets locked like the other match threads, they won't know where to continue their argument. :p
May as well lock her up now Burnsy, the Camry's have already ruined this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back