News Real Collingwood News

Remove this Banner Ad

DIDAIC0S

All Australian
Aug 23, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
The most interesting part of big footy for me is seeing the story on here before it hits the news or is official.

So I know this has the possibility of deteriorating quickly and probably will unless the mods are vigilante and remove the crap, but are we able to maintain a thread for any talk that people have from inside the club or that hasn't hit mainstream media?

The Sinclair news, and fixture info before the release yesterday spring to mind.

Anyone got real mail they want to share? Not a thread to post made up bs, and should it get going okay we'd shut it down in school holidays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Generally anyone with actual "mail" on here gets scared off because they get panned by everyone when either people don't like the info, or for whatever reason their info doesn't materialize.

True, hoping the mods will help remove any flack anyone cops and anything that is utter crap though.

Generally anyone with actual "mail" on here gets scared off because they get panned by everyone when either people don't like the info, or for whatever reason their info doesn't materialize.

My view is this:

Anyone with actual "mail" should be very careful before divulging it. If a mate/cousin/neighbours border collie works within the 4 walls of the club and lets something slip to you, you best be sure to clarify whether that information is meant to be shared and the possible consequences for doing so.
(And I think most who are in a position of receiving actual information are wise enough not to post it here)

If you do decide to share dont get sensitive if people treat it as they would every other rumour that is posted on this website: ie. Until actually confirmed every single rumour is just that - a rumour.

True, hoping the mods will help remove any flack anyone cops and anything that is utter crap though.

But how are the mods to know what is "utter crap", and whats stops me from just making up a baseless rumour and posting it here?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back