Real Madrid FC - Where has it all gone wrong?

Remove this Banner Ad

Perhaps not but this years ballon d'Or is a foregone conclusion anyway.

Looking to next year and beyond it is difficult to see CR7 sufficiently bouncing back to challenge. The goals will continue but the all round form and game is noticeably slipping away.

How many players in their 30s have won it? I don't know but it is few. Very few.......its an interesting question in fact.

Where do you think Ronaldo sits now for the upcoming award? CL winner already this term and into the Euro final.

If he continues to score for fun he might have it in the bag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Easy. And then when Cr7 finishes ahead of Suarez I get to pick the avatar of any takers.
Doctor Bojan_ got any ideas in case WC loses given you were made to have a slippy av. Dip into your United archives for typeclub please ;)

Doctor Bojan_ got any ideas in case WC loses given you were made to have a slippy av. Dip into your United archives for typeclub please ;)

hmmm. let me know what you think of the below:

images

images

ad_132293269.jpg

wpid-gerrard-suarez-cry.jpeg

resize

Compare the pair

CAtoldbUcAE2nYB.jpg

Bnn1uWJIgAIkfkN.jpg

hmmm. let me know what you think of the below:

images

images

ad_132293269.jpg

wpid-gerrard-suarez-cry.jpeg

resize

Compare the pair

CAtoldbUcAE2nYB.jpg

Bnn1uWJIgAIkfkN.jpg
Andonis1997 option. All in a rotating montage :D

But crying Dracula and Slippy's motivating speech at aces!

Messi has had a very good year though hasn't he?

Good call on Griezmann too, can see him in the running if he sustains it.
Nope, was far from Barcelona's best this year. Was dwarfed in the UCL, disappeared in another international final, got lost in Casemeiro's pocket in El Clasico, dwarfed by Suarez in La Liga. But the love continues, he will probably come second though shouldn't be ahead of Griezmann, Suarez or Bale. I predict he will def finish ahead of Suarez and Bale but Griezmann is a strong chance to break the ten year top 2 domination and Messi will fall first.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back