Real Madrid FC - Where has it all gone wrong?

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty sure they prefer the CFC keeper over ddg

And they’ve never tried to buy him. They’re willing to keep Navas around whilst waiting for De Gea.

Nice try but he only only didn't join because of the fax machine.

Stop living in the past. The past being 2 and a half years ago, lol. Since then, there have been a total of 2 summer and 3 winter transfer windows without any fax machine issues.

This club isn’t what it used to be. No one cares about them anymore and the prestige for playing for Real Madrid has completely diminished.

Barcelona are the only club in this poo smelly league that has any pull and the best they got was a 20-25 ranked player from the EPL that cost them £140 million.

This club isn’t what it used to be. No one cares about them anymore and the prestige for playing for Real Madrid has completely diminished.

Barcelona are the only club in this poo smelly league that has any pull and the best they got was a 20-25 ranked player from the EPL that cost them £140 million.
Ha Ha LoL

Just wait till your Austerity club makes a player good enough for us we'll show you.

WC trying to goad a Madrid fan is like a chihuahua trying to intimidate a Great Dane.
They’ve only won 3 of the last 4 European cups lol.

The thread is titled “Real Madrid FC - Where has it all gone wrong?”, a thread that only gets new posts whenever Real Madrid is doing s**t. I think this entire season qualifies.

The thread is titled “Real Madrid FC - Where has it all gone wrong?”, a thread that only gets new posts whenever Real Madrid is doing s**t. I think this entire season qualifies.
Thread is about Real Madrid being s**t. Stay on topic
Just putting egg on your faces again like you did at the start of the thread. Any other club in the world this would have been the best period in their history lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just putting egg on your faces again like you did at the start of the thread. Any other club in the world this would have been the best period in their history lol

That's all in the past though. Must be tough times if you are bumping this thread when CR7 scores 2 penalty kicks.

WC trying to goad a Madrid fan is like a chihuahua trying to intimidate a Great Dane.
They’ve only won 3 of the last 4 European cups lol.

Coming from a Spurs fan who loves to goad LFC / Arsenal fans when Spurs have one trophy in 25 years.....

Coming from a Spurs fan who loves to goad LFC / Arsenal fans when Spurs have one trophy in 25 years.....
This LFC fixation you perceive I have really isn't the case. You lot just say a lot more delusional nonsense than most.
Now I do enjoy calling Henderson s**t and laughing that he's a club captain of a top 6 club. How's that any different to you doing the same with Janssen #glasshouses

Arse fans? You mean like having a gentle giggle when they get knocked out of something or lose to a minnow.... Pretty sure that's a basic rivalry relationship.

Conte knows his limitations. He's a trainer not a manager he never stood a chance once Ramos body slammed him.
Where has it all gone wrong?

Well, for starters Ronaldo is no longer at the club to bail them out all the time.

And secondly... I have nothing else to add.

Without Ronaldo we lose 5-1 Barca without Messi Barca win 5-1. We lost the best player in the world but Perez would've been stupid to buy galacticos after winning 3 CL titles in a row, we need to cooldown before we take Europe by storm again.

Without Ronaldo we lose 5-1 Barca without Messi Barca win 5-1. We lost the best player in the world but Perez would've been stupid to buy galacticos after winning 3 CL titles in a row, we need to cooldown before we take Europe by storm again.

I wish that’s how Lopetegui justified it to the board when they were firing him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back