Real Madrid FC - Where has it all gone wrong?

Remove this Banner Ad

Jun 10, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
collingwood
It’s not an easy task incorporating all the stars, particularly when there is turnover in the forward half. Hazard is proven and will begin to connect better. Jovic will be an out and out star, has all the attributes just needs game time to find some confidence and click with the group.

Kompany

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 23, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Bad, bad miss by Hazard this morning. He hasn't been good so far. Arriving 5kg overweight at the club of your dreams, that was just weird really. So far Benzema has been the man up front, and Bale has had a few good games as well. Vinicius is a great talent but his finishing is remarkably poor.

Hazard and Benzema will probably start clicking later this season.

Sep 10, 2012
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Al-Nassr FC
Imagine thinking Morata is good.
He was nutting all over the EPL for the first few months but s**t training and standards isn't enough to motivate the lad who was just cashing in. Hazard just isn't good. I thought so well before he joined us and proved it with the big fish.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
no ronnie no rm

I fear they will land haaland and mbappe. Smells like Figo / zidane.

They have been clearing the books last few season. Some tough calls too varane. Odegaard etc.

Will land mbappe free.

Potentially a lot of wages leaving next season too - bale. Isco? Marcelo? Modric? Benzema?

Hopefully Barca pull the finger out hopefully Messi going speeds ups the rebuild.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal

They have been clearing the books last few season. Some tough calls too varane. Odegaard etc.

Will land mbappe free.

Potentially a lot of wages leaving next season too - bale. Isco? Marcelo? Modric? Benzema?

Hopefully Barca pull the finger out hopefully Messi going speeds ups the rebuild.
I reckon Benzema stays.

May 10, 2007
Bonbeach
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal Fc Portland Trailblazers

Will land mbappe free.

He'll be a quality pickup for someone for a couple of seasons should he leave.

Back