Remove this Banner Ad

Bomberboyokay

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Sep 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Deserves its own thread.

American show hosted by comedian Bill Maher. Like a cross between a late night talk show and Q&A. Lots of swearing.

I like it but am really bad at remembering what weeks it's on and off :oops:

Last edited:

He is too "right wing stupid" for my tastes.

Plays the straight shooter character but rarely gets anything correct.

I like his show, very funny, and he's a lefty like me so I like where he's coming from. Do they show it on Aussie TV? Whenever I watch it I have to download it, haven't done so in a while.

It was on Foxtel 7-8 years ago but not any longer (so much for being "The home of HBO™!").

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you've watched him in the last few years he's starting to rail against what the DNC and its supporters have become.

Watch anything that's involving Muslims and he's not pushing any DNC line.

Exactly. He is becoming more and more conservative as he gets less talented, funny and intelligent.

Exactly. He is becoming more and more conservative as he gets less talented, funny and intelligent.

He's not becoming more conservative, the liberal left in the US are just moving the goal posts and becoming a bunch of illogical idiots.

He's still the same as he always was.

After all, a left leaning liberal would never defend a far right ideology like Islam unless they were thick as two bricks. Maher has stayed true to his views.

He's not becoming more conservative, the liberal left in the US are just moving the goal posts and becoming a bunch of illogical idiots.

He's still the same as he always was.

After all, a left leaning liberal would never defend a far right ideology like Islam unless they were thick as two bricks. Maher has stayed true to his views.

When people say words like "liberal left" without irony i know they are not well informed and stop bothering. See ya.

When people say words like "liberal left" without irony i know they are not well informed and stop bothering. See ya.

Yeah pompous arse there are liberal conservatives too. So using a term like liberal left to differentiate between the two is valid.

Best you do go tough, you think Bill Maher is right wing which means you're not informed at all. Clownish even.

Amy Holmes sucks. No idea why she got the two person panel treatment.

I'm a regular viewer now as when he introduced Al Franken I thought "Huh, wasn't he just on?".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back