Portfolio Realistic AFL Team Logos - WonderT Portfolio

Remove this Banner Ad

Next up, its the...

West Coast Eagles
View attachment 816860

It was challenging trying to incorporate yellow and blue into the eagle without it looking unnatural, so I'm pretty happy with how this one turned out. If anyone has requests or ideas of what to do for the more abstract team logos (Giants, Saints, Carlton, Melbourne, etc...) let me know.

I’m erect!

This thread got a lot more attention than I thought it might. Thank you everyone for all of your feedback. I love reading your replies.
Here is the next logo for you. And it's...

Collingwood
View attachment 817527

If there's interest, I can post some progress pictures showing off some Photoshop techniques I use. I can also post the original images I used to create the logos. Let me know if you would like me to do that.
Yes please.

Wow. Portfolio of the year already.

I wonder how Essendon's logo will look considering our logo illustrates a plane in an almost zoomorphic way.

I also already know Richmond's will look amazing based on the Brisbane logo.

This is legitimately close to, if not the single best thing I’ve ever seen on this forum.

Keep it up!

Thank you again everyone for your kind messages. Got another realistic logo for you. It's...

Richmond
Web_0000_RichmondTigers.jpg

As a little bonus, I've included the three tiger images I used to create the logo. One for the body, one for the ears and one for the head. A lot of the process includes searching through stock photos to find all of the elements I need.
andy-holmes-sym5TTE2ks0-unsplash.jpg tiger-585855.jpg tiger-3424791.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port Adelaide
View attachment 816861

I decided to use their lighting fist logo. Very pleased with this one
And you should be pleased. Really good!

Port's new logo didn't have much to work with
On the new logo, the stripes should represent wharf pylons reflected on water.

However, I see a cowscraper (cowcatcher). Since power is associated with locomotives, I think it makes sense. The logo could be the front of a train: the "PA1870" on the boiler; and the square being the cabin.

Last edited:
I'm back!
Apologies for the break but I'm back into it. Thank you for being patient and I'm glad you guys like my work enough to want more.

Here we go. Today's realistic logo is...

Fremantle
Fremantle_Poster_Web.jpg

I'm very pleased with this one. As much as I tried, I couldn't get Fremantle's current logo to work, but I'm glad I went with their old logo. So much more to work with. Hope the wait was worth it.

More to come soon... Stay tuned.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back