Portfolio Realistic AFL Team Logos - WonderT Portfolio

Remove this Banner Ad

After many failed attempts, today I sat down and finally came up with a realistic Geelong logo I'm happy with.
Here it is...

Geelong
View attachment 857353

As I mentioned in my last post, I was trying to recreate Geelong's secondary logo, but I just could not get it to work. Hope you guys like this one.

Been waiting to see your work on our Cats logo, and it's fantastic!. Ours is one of the hardest logos to nail in a realistic form and you've smashed it out of the park

Well done WonderT, keep up the great work!

Only suggestion for the saints one would be to make it look like the cross is bolted to the shield rather than being the same 'layer'

Only suggestion for the saints one would be to make it look like the cross is bolted to the shield rather than being the same 'layer'

Thanks, I agree. It seemed too flat. Here is the revised design.
StKilda_Poster_Web2.jpg

I'm struggling to come up with a design for the Giants. I don't want it just to be a single shape with some text.
Here's what I have at the moment. I'm open to suggestions.
Giants_web_test.jpg

Last edited:
Based on the suggestions by Andonis1997 and craegus, I've made the Giants logo into a map of NSW!

Greater Western Sydney
View attachment 857581
A bit of a pet peeve that the G cuts into a significant portion of Victoria, but concept and execution is sound regardless :) Love it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Outstanding idea and thread mate. Living your work and looking forward to new additions all the time. Well done a keep up the great work.

The penultimate logo!
It's down to Essendon and the Western Bulldogs.

And it is...

Essendon
Essendon_Poster_Web.jpg

The plane is realistic, but I don't think it would be functional. I'll be posting the Western Bulldogs logo in the morning.
Hopefully soon after that, the desktop and mobile wallpapers will be posted.

Here it is. The final realistic logo (for now)

Western Bulldogs
WesternBulldogs_Poster_Web.jpg

Thank you everyone for the support and the feedback. I'll be posting the designs elsewhere over the next few days. Wallpapers for both mobile and desktop will be coming later today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back