With a round to go, the All-Australian picture is getting clearer. So how many Melbourne players make the team, and who will they be?
- Lever (going to set the all-time record for intercept marks, and I wouldn't be surprised if he wins the B&F)
- Oliver (if he had more of a media presence, he'd be the Brownlow favourite - more consistent than Bontempelli)
- Petracca (wouldn't say he deserves it more than those in 'highly probable', but he'll get in as he's one of those mids that are easy to squeeze onto a half forward flank)
- May (in most people's teams at FB, but they didn't even include him in the squad last year, so who knows)
- Gawn (not his best year, but I'm still taking him over Naitanui personally. Hasn't had to do as much with the emergence of Jackson)
- Fritsch (can't ignore that he's kicked the most goals of any non-KPF, but he does go missing in bigger games sometimes, and doesn't have the goal assist numbers of Cameron, Greene etc.)
- Salem (statistically, fairly similar to Rich and Dale, but think those two have had better years - despite his kicking ability, he's not always damaging)