Freo
Carlton
Dogs
Eagles
Melbourne

Seriously we're a 11 to 12th side
I love your Haiku's

Crazy to resign broomhead sharenburg and Langdon all carrying serious injuries
Langdon re-signed in 2018 didn't he, right after playing the best game of his career? His injury came in 2019.

Need to hit the draft hard this year if we can some how grab gold coast pick 5 and somehow turn our pick 12 into another top 10 then get daicos next year with another top it'll give us a great foundation will probably need to get rid of bucks though because he knows better then anyone a coach cant survive 2 rebuilds in a afl coaching tenure

Positive out of that surely Bucks would have to go then
My calls Walsh

What I'm saying is 2018 appears to be a outrider
Hell of a job by the coaching staff
Hell of a job

Not supported by list management
By recruitment
By tactical off the field intelligent planning

Then consider our injury prevention/rehabilitation history

To me that's all on Mr Walsh

Need to hit the draft hard this year if we can some how grab gold coast pick 5 and somehow turn our pick 12 into another top 10 then get daicos next year with another top it'll give us a great foundation will probably need to get rid of bucks though because he knows better then anyone a coach cant survive 2 rebuilds in a afl coaching tenure
Your right

We have to move a lot on

Bucks future won't be looking good

But I'll back him in to succeed

The list is so overrated

My calls Walsh

What I'm saying is 2018 appears to be a outrider
Hell of a job by the coaching staff
Hell of a job

Not supported by list management
By recruitment
By tactical off the field intelligent planning

Then consider our injury prevention/rehabilitation history

To me that's all on Mr Walsh
He def should go too

Langdon re-signed in 2018 didn't he, right after playing the best game of his career? His injury came in 2019.
Your right he did after courting a move to Freo and or Sydney
Knee injury started a long long time ago
At Sandi

I prefer to focus on the exciting and talented new players who will be playing for us next season.

Guys like Reef McInnes, who sounds like a world-beater. Guys like Daicos the younger, who likewise has a HUGE reputation and I suspect will be a ready-made rolled gold 1st XVIII player.

Not to mention the big improvers we already have on our list - eg Josh Daicos: this guy is classy and came on in leaps and bounds last season, I'll be very interested in his progress next season.

There are plenty of other good news story players on our list too - eg Mason Cox, who appears to be over his eyesight worries and appears that the coaching he has recived about using his body in marking contests is starting to sink in. Jezza Howe back from injury and fit again! Can't wait!

It's not all doom and gloom.

I prefer to focus on the exciting and talented new players who will be playing for us next season.

Guys like Reef McInnes, who sounds like a world-beater. Guys like Daicos the younger, who likewise has a HUGE reputation and I suspect will be a ready-made rolled gold 1st XVIII player.

Not to mention the big improvers we already have on our list - eg Josh Daicos: this guy is classy and came on in leaps and bounds last season, I'll be very interested in his progress next season.

There are plenty of other good news story players on our list too - eg Mason Cox, who appears to be over his eyesight worries and appears that the coaching he has recived about using his body in marking contests is starting to sink in. Jezza Howe back from injury and fit again! Can't wait!

Im sure he is going to be a very good player for us but not sure where this is coming from. He's been tipped to go 15 -25 ranges fwiw.

We certainly appear to be a club in freefall. We are out of love with everyone including our fans. Our window was brief and predictably for us unsuccessful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hear that we all have variations of opinions.
Have faith in the youth.
Trust blah blah, coz blah blah saved and served us so well over such a period of time.
Insanity.
Well, theatre will repeat the above if we accept it...

Im sure he is going to be a very good player for us but not sure where this is coming from. He's been tipped to go 15 -25 ranges fwiw.
only because of no football and was forced to play half back and forward last year with small minutes in the midfield. Some draft watchers early in the year ranked him 7-10th. But with no football, his ranking dropped. This will only be good for us to get him cheap. If there was no covid, we could be looking at a top 5-7 pick.

Reality bites
Sure has now
I have very very serious concerns
This year 8th with a bullet
Next year
Geelong
Gain Cameron Higgins
St Kilda
Gain Crouch

It certainly appears we and gws are going nowhere
Stupid descision to give Reid, Varcoe, Dunn extensions
Crazy to resign broomhead sharenburg and Langdon all carrying serious injuries

The beam's incident
De goeys lack of intelligence

So many players with low footy IQ
So many players with zero physical impact

Mr Walsh I hope your reading this, you're the boss
You signed off on all this speculative crap that has blown up in our face

You have set this club back

Keeping Hine over Taylor
Letting McRae go
Letting tapping go
Recruiting rivers as VFL coach
No ruck coach

I see us missing the 8 next year
Geelong

Stkilda
Richmond
Brisbane
Port
Suns
Freo
Carlton
Dogs
Eagles
Melbourne

Seriously we're a 11 to 12th side

yeah, agree.

i don’t have a problem with the resignings. I mean, everyone thought we were a premiership chance. But....l you can’t have players on the list, the numbers of injuries we had, and then keep playing underperforming players! Jesus!

we‘re in trouble.

only because of no football and was forced to play half back and forward last year with small minutes in the midfield. Some draft watchers early in the year ranked him 7-10th. But with no football, his ranking dropped. This will only be good for us to get him cheap. If there was no covid, we could be looking at a top 5-7 pick.

End of last year there were reports on here that he would go 6 - 16 mark (KM in particular had him quite low end), then earlier this year on EBnW a couple more in the know people said most talk had him 16-26.

Regardless we will get him and hopefully cheaper so we can double dip.

End of last year there were reports on here that he would go 6 - 16 mark (KM in particular had him quite low end), then earlier this year on EBnW a couple more in the know people said most talk had him 16-26.

Regardless we will get him and hopefully cheaper so we can double dip.
Yeah, it ends up good for us.

Carlton
yeah, agree.

i don’t have a problem with the resignings. I mean, everyone thought we were a premiership chance. But....l you can’t have players on the list, the numbers of injuries we had, and then keep playing underperforming players! Jesus!

we‘re in trouble.
Look Nathan and the coaching staff did a outstanding job in 2018

We're in more trouble than most appreciate

No way to run a club

Walsh please retire

Remember Marc Murphy

Nothing's certain

There have been some head scratching decisions over the last few years that's for sure but I don't think we are out of the window yet. I am just as frustrated as everyone else but at the end of the day if we can add 2MP and Gunston to our list all of the sudden our forward line takes on a new dimension. There will be changes to our forward set up, there has to be, but if we get a good run with injury then we are still a chance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back