Revisionism Really starting to believe we were created

Remove this Banner Ad

going down the conspiracy rabbit hole is quite daunting and hard to navigate

it seems to me its quite possbile we were created by a god type - its a consumer / capitalistic / Jesuit cover up or ploy the way the world is currently. spooky

If we were created. Why? What purpose were we created for? To destroy the planet? Seems feasible.
Or maybe to dig up gold and store it so our creator can come back and get it?
Maybe in a few years time a colony of aliens from a very distant part of the galaxy is going to arrive to establish a base in this solar system - and they will be requiring a secure food supply.

NEGAN,you are correct,we have been created. As each moment passes this is becoming quite obvious,for me it's no longer a question,yet there are still questions.
Were we created or were we and the entire universe created? primarily us and our planet. I suspect the rest of the universe was more than likely created when needed later on as our curiousity grew.
Who created us and why? I don't think it was Aliens,I highly doubt they exist and the planets beyond our own are primitive and basic. All that ever exists is only what you currently observe. There is no need for other planets or galaxies to be anything other than basic formations,they are rarely observed and will never be visited. Remember,any photos or any planet is just your typical NASA drawing. Any excitement for other solar systems is the excitement of a child's mind. Planets or stars outside our own solar system are the true fairytale.
Why do we exist? I suspect it has something to do with SI. somewhere along the line human feelings and emotions I'd imagine were lost and are now trying to be rediscovered or advanced upon in some way.
When were we simulated? This is the big one for me and why I find this op interesting. We could have started our existence at any point whatsoever. Our existence could have been stopped and started at numerous points and we wouldn't be able to tell. Science is showing us our minds will be able to be programmed. I suspect simulations possibly started around eventful times. The pyramids are a chance to have been built at the beginning of a simulation. Christs birth or death possibly tied in somewhere and I have a hunch WW2 has something to do with a recent simulation or something very connected.

We've certainly come a long way from monkeys for those that want to still ignore all our modern and future evidence and still bark up that old tree.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back