Toast Reasons for Optimism

Remove this Banner Ad

I can see why people do drugs, this thread is like being in some amazing, parallel universe where the fields are covered in flowers, unicorns 🦄 prance in the sunshine under the most beautiful rainbow 🌈 you have ever seen and butterflys 🦋 fill the air.

Back in the real world we have the only unicorn in the universe, so why not be optimistic? Onward to premiership glory. (I hope)
Let's hope it's more that, and not actually the secret Whimsyshire level from Diablo 3

1711522986430.png

What an absolute ripping second game by Josh Draper. The skill and the speed was terrific with all of his 14 disposals class.
Josh Draper is gonna be something SPECIAL!!! That is all!!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

It changes the dynamic of the team. He looks like he will be an A grader. What a find!

Draper and Chappy in the team, Cox coming back, Hughes will be out and I am not sure who else, but the pressure for spots will be immense.

You BEAUTY!

It changes the dynamic of the team. He looks like he will be an A grader. What a find!

Draper and Chappy in the team, Cox coming back, Hughes will be out and I am not sure who else, but the pressure for spots will be immense.

You BEAUTY!
It's hard to believe he's 197cm. Cox won't be back for a fair while so we need another tall. In the years ahead I think he'll be the LUke Ryan intercept player replacement and possibly do the kick in too.

It's hard to believe he's 197cm. Cox won't be back for a fair while so we need another tall. In the years ahead I think he'll be the LUke Ryan intercept player replacement and possibly do the kick in too.

Replacing Ryan with a 197cm agile, speedy beast! you beauty!

He won the ball in contests, side stepped opponents, kicking is clean, won one on one marking contests and a one handed pick up on the run thrown in for good measure. What a ripper!

We need to find a way to extend him three years before his price gets too high.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Replacing Ryan with a 197cm agile, speedy beast! you beauty!

He won the ball in contests, side stepped opponents, kicking is clean, won one on one marking contests and a one handed pick up on the run thrown in for good measure. What a ripper!

We need to find a way to extend him three years before his price gets too high.
He's already contracted for next season but yeah we should sign him for longer. Geez he did well tonight playing on Burgess and Forgarty. Two players you'd think would be too strong for him in marking contests.

Yeah and I agree how good was that pick-up. Even Pav (who's normally very understated ) basically said wow.

He's already contracted for next season but yeah we should sign him for longer. Geez he did well tonight playing on Burgess and Forgarty. Two players you'd think would be too strong for him in marking contests.

That is great news (contract length). I would give him two more/ We know he can play and he has the tools to be ridiculously good.

I can see why people do drugs, this thread is like being in some amazing, parallel universe where the fields are covered in flowers, unicorns 🦄 prance in the sunshine under the most beautiful rainbow 🌈 you have ever seen and butterflys 🦋 fill the air.

Back in the real world we have the only unicorn in the universe, so why not be optimistic? Onward to premiership glory. (I hope)

Mulitple flag glory!!

We have the unicorn - we have Amiss = the rainbow (promised great forward after Pav) - we have the speedy smalls all over the ground =butterfly's and we have much more!

Darcy is yet to join the fray and will make Jackson more dangerous.

Sharp is at least matching the output of Acres with defensive help and will do better offensively. We started to see more offensive run from him last night. I think he will kick 15 goals this season and from next season on kick between 19-23 a season.

Confidence is building - cohesion is growing. Most of the team is not yet at their physical peak and we have three first to add at the end of the year.

WHAT A TIME TO BE A FREO SUPPORTER!

Mulitple flag glory!!

We have the unicorn - we have Amiss = the rainbow (promised great forward after Pav) - we have the speedy smalls all over the ground =butterfly's and we have much more!

Darcy is yet to join the fray and will make Jackson more dangerous.

Sharp is at least matching the output of Acres with defensive help and will do better offensively. We started to see more offensive run from him last night. I think he will kick 15 goals this season and from next season on kick between 19-23 a season.

Confidence is building - cohesion is growing. Most of the team is not yet at their physical peak and we have three first to add at the end of the year.

WHAT A TIME TO BE A FREO SUPPORTER!
Speaking of Sharp, I am bemused by the umpires call on a leg take out of the Crows player by Young.Watching the repaly last night, Young was there, knocked the ball out, way before the Crows player got there. Also it looked like the Crows player actualy jumped over Young.
The run by Sharp was sensational and we can expect more of this type of run from him.

Speaking of Sharp, I am bemused by the umpires call on a leg take out of the Crows player by Young.Watching the repaly last night, Young was there, knocked the ball out, way before the Crows player got there. Also it looked like the Crows player actualy jumped over Young.
The run by Sharp was sensational and we can expect more of this type of run from him.
Yep, it was an absolute soccer dive by the crows player and the ump fell for it hook line and sinker.

Yeh, we all should be on the vent thread over that one. The rule I thought was going from feet to ground & taking out a players legs, not already on the ground & tapping it to space. If he drags that in he’s holding ball!

The Adelaide player definitely played that one up & I’ll be surprised if he ever walks again by his dramatics.

The crows player played for it big time. It should be brought up for staging. What we saw next from Sharp, elite pace over distance was a great sign for the future. It also robbed us of a certain shot at goal from a deep F50 entry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back