Analysis Reasons to be Cheerful (2019) - Part One.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ScrappyDo

Club Legend
AFL Club
St Kilda
What happened to Gurkin he was good for a laugh
He spent most of his time on the main board trolling the sh1t out of oppo supporters. He was super well behaved in here by comparison. I'm sure he must have copped a life ban, it was only a matter of time given the number of fights he was in. Man there was some funny sh1t :tearsofjoy:

Joffaboy

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NO Saints
He spent most of his time on the main board trolling the sh1t out of oppo supporters. He was super well behaved in here by comparison. I'm sure he must have copped a life ban, it was only a matter of time given the number of fights he was in. Man there was some funny sh1t :tearsofjoy:
Moot, choomah, gerkin, all the Same bloke.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
St Kilda
What is Con Gorozides up to? New identity? I thought Con was one of the better posters over there. He got frustrated, pissed off and administered out of the place. One of the reasons that formerly great site is on its last legs. They could take a leaf out of our mods' book. 😍
I wonder what happened to the real Con , old mate and myself used to have a beer with him at etihad but i haven't seen him in years , anyone know

ScrappyDo

Club Legend
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yeah I’d back Parker/Young in to hit the ground running doesn’t seem like playing with the bigger boys would phase them much.
I'm sure they're both very willing but the pace of the game will take time for them to pick up. Though last year we put Paton, Hunter and even Armo in there, so l suppose it couldn't be any worse.

OES

Nigel Staplecock
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yeah I remember when SS used to good and I called this place Bogfooty. Hated BF. How funny that things change.

Great op drake. Read and enjoyed it thoroughly. And some great insight from some of the older saints and a little perspective of what it was like to follow a truly terrible team yet still be a raging fanatic. Kudos to those that survived the eighties. Tough tough years.

Frankly we’ve been spoilt. Five prelim appearances in seven years and two grand finals - yeah the last few years have been bad but nothing like what the 80’s were.

AFL Club
St Kilda
Thread starter #249
Now that you mention it, I've never seen Con nor VDS666 in the same room at the same time. Things that make you go hmmm.............
FWIW, I was a fan of Con as well. Didn't always agree with him, but he made things interesting. SS's loss is our gain.

Top Bottom