Opinion Reasons To Be Cheerful (Part 4)

Remove this Banner Ad

Can't get enough of that bouncing chicky on the side of the freeway doing the downstairs butterfly! 😆
Imagine driving along and seeing that out the corner of your eye! lol....It's too much i tell ya!
You wouldn't be seeing that in Braaaaarton that's for sure! Humpton maybe!

Btw Skidman i have just noticed that you are from behind everyone! 😳
This makes me very nervous! Being behind a Greek is a very dangerous place my friend! It can't possibly end well!
Plus i thought i was the resident deviant in this joint....You moving on my territory man!

I suggest you go back to leaving GT stripes on Crusty's Undies and leave the tittalation to those of us who have
A Dungeon to cater for such festivities! And yes you may bring ride along sally with you! 😉

Oh yeah Super Post Drake and Go Saints!
Haha. No your defs #1 bud.

How could anyone take that mantle from you?

I forgot to mention the sponsors and the money they will bring. We are now a destination club for players and sponsors alike. Now, if we can just become a destination club for supporters who should become members.

All the pieces are now in place for us to become the "Juggernaut" that little Scotty said we could. Unlike then, it is not a pipe dream now. We have all the right people in place. I'm excited!
With regards to the right people, where can we still improve Drake? It looks like Rath is going to be focussed on skill development. Media? Conditioning?
I was trying to explain the China thing to my mrs last week. Imagine we signed up 5% of their population on $1 memberships.
$70,000,000 a year! We'd become the league's richest club overnight
We need to appoint someone skilled in the ways of the Orient, [wink] [wink]. Can we do some laundry down at Moorabbin for the Central Committee? 70 million $1 memberships is going to need a special server you would think.

With regards to the right people, where can we still improve Drake? It looks like Rath is going to be focussed on skill development. Media? Conditioning?

We need to appoint someone skilled in the ways of the Orient, [wink] [wink]. Can we do some laundry down at Moorabbin for the Central Committee? 70 million $1 memberships is going to need a special server you would think.
I believe Sexton is the last weak link to the past. A Director of Coaching I'd like to see is RTB. Bring him home. Satan to take over as CEO. That should ensure we hang onto him. Head of recruiting, Kinnear Beatson or Stephen Wells. Balmey to take the vacancy created by Satan's promotion. Dream team time!

So to the doubters and curmudgeons, I leave you with this, "A man's about as happy as he makes his mind up to be." Abraham Lincoln said that, or it may have been Warwick Capper. One of the two. I think there's something in that for all of us, don't you? I'm excited. More reasons to be cheerful!

Yet another cracking post there Drake.

I was eagerly awaiting yr next installment and you duly delivered...…..in spades !!!!!!!

Agree with all you stated.....the off field is the best IMHO in all my years of supporting the Saints.

As I said to a Saints guy the other night.....with things shaping up as they are now....we won't die wondering !

It certainly is bloody exciting. For the first time in my lifetime we have an off field set up that's the equal of any and the envy of most. There's so much experience and expertise behind the scenes now.

For so long I felt we had ok to poor off field personnel. It wasn't their fault but we just weren't a destination for the elite. Now we are. We have brought in personnel who would've been head hunted anywhere and those people have chosen us over all of them.

If we can only sell the vision to Balmy now that he has achieved the mission at Punt Road we would be 100% complete.

Either way for the first time ever I have complete confidence that our off field set up is giving our on field team the utmost chance to succeed. From afar we appear to be a united club across the board and that augers well for our future.

I support the Baggers, but I would say keep the juice flowing for Rowan Marshall, the boy will be the next champion Ruckman in the AFL (Yes better than Brodie 'moneybags' Grundy)

You guys have a ripper in Ro-Ma 👍

Also the Ratten game plan and coaching method will bring out the best/more confidence in many of your younger players who seemed to stagnate under a pragmatic but cautious coach in Richardson.

I am really chuffed Ratts has found happiness and purpose in his life again at St Kilda (after his personal family tragedy a couple of years ago)

Good to see The Saints back at Moorabbin, that is your heartland.

Best of luck for season 2020 Sainters

I support the Baggers, but I would say keep the juice flowing for Rowan Marshall, the boy will be the next champion Ruckman in the AFL (Yes better than Brodie 'moneybags' Grundy)

You guys have a ripper in Ro-Ma 👍

Also the Ratten game plan and coaching method will bring out the best/more confidence in many of your younger players who seemed to stagnate under a pragmatic but cautious coach in Richardson.

I am really chuffed Ratts has found happiness and purpose in his life again at St Kilda (after his personal family tragedy a couple of years ago)

Good to see The Saints back at Moorabbin, that is your heartland.

Best of luck for season 2020 Sainters
See you in the finals, Elmer Judd.😀

Remove this Banner Ad

Back