rebuilding

Remove this Banner Ad

dockerbabe

Team Captain
Aug 18, 2000
perth wa australia
Other Teams
fremantle
i have noticed on some of these posts that some eagles supporters think they will deffinately get in the top 8 next season,
while i'm glad to see you guys have heaps of confidence in your team, i don't think they will along with st kilda these are two teams that need to do some serious rebuilding .
after the eagles lost mick malthouse they got a new coach with a totally different coaching style. they also lost some good players either to trades or retirement.
i can't really see wc finishing in the top 8 next season but if everything goes right for them 2002 they will probably be there.

st kilda got a great list of players and should start showing improvement after the first few games and possibly in 2002 they could be a bit closer to the top 8.

I am a big Eagles supporter and I agree, we probably won't make the finals next year, but I don't think we will be wooden spooners, I think we will improve. People always go by past things and Eagles have always improved a little at least afr=ter a bad year. 2002 may be he year we get back. I think getting rid of mick was good, he didn't care anymore.

If we go injury free we will go close to the finals but we prolly wont make it. To be honest it will just be a relief not to get the woodenspoon. I respect a lot of you peoples opinions and a few of you say we will finish last so i hope injury stays away and we can get away from the bottom.

cwm26.gif

I wouldn't want to hazard a guess - Who would have picked the saints as doing so poorly in 2000 ? Not many did and some had them as finalists. Apart from Essendon, Saints and possibly Carlton every team had up and down years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back