Recent delistings - where are they now?

bjwilliams

Team Captain
Apr 6, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
On this week's episode of Deadliest Catch: Watch this stupid AFL club throw pick 4 away as it reels in a skinny, pasty white boy and ruins itself, the lives of its supports, and sinks to ten years of misery.
It was only 8 years later we took a skinny, pasty white boy with pick 4 who has helped turn the club around. Swings and roundabouts!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Topkent

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2010
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Not my problem if you don't pay for it mate. Way of the world is that a lot of media content is behind a paywall, no doubt you're paying to watch AFL overseas. Pull your head in.
Easy tiger. Paying to watch AFL and paying to read the Herald Sun are 2 completely different things.

If you wanna share the news on a forum post a cliff note or a portion of the article

Toump Ass

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 14, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
Feb 15, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Not my problem if you don't pay for it mate. Way of the world is that a lot of media content is behind a paywall, no doubt you're paying to watch AFL overseas. Pull your head in.
Ironic that they're looking for payment to read their rag when the standard of journalism is as low as it's ever been. I don't have a problem with people looking for payment to read their articles, but they can't complain if they're not worth the price of admission.

00Stinger

Duel Group 1 winner
May 8, 2007
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
Ironic that they're looking for payment to read their rag when the standard of journalism is as low as it's ever been. I don't have a problem with people looking for payment to read their articles, but they can't complain if they're not worth the price of admission.
lets be totally honest. The only worthwhile thing in the herald sun is the form guide

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

dylan93

Club Legend
Mar 16, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
If you add https://outline.com/ in front of the link you get past the paywall. And once you've done this outline will generate a shorter link that you can share with people who aren't subscribers. See here: https://outline.com/6wy4rZ

**** paying for the Herald-Sun.
You sir are a ledge. Hate paying my hard earned dollars towards that parasite Murdoch and his propaganda he calls journalism. Sport is the only decent thing the HUN has ever covered.

Cannon82

Cancelled
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
I saw Trav Johnstone eating Singaporean in Brisbane CBD the other day ... So he's obviously got plenty on ...
Should've sat next to him and started up a good yarn. I hear he's an experienced accumulator and can demolish a three course meal if left to do his own thing but once you put a bit of time in to him he'd be lucky to get two bites in.

pjfairbairn

Club Legend
Feb 21, 2011
AFL Club
Melbourne
According to this (in advance - you need a subscription to read) list, the following former Melbourne players are playing for the following Clubs in 2019:

Harley Balic - Parkdale
Gary Moorcroft - Bundoora
Ben Kennedy - Montmorency
Cam Pederson - Phillip Island
Pat McKenna - Gisborne
Cale Morton - Diggers Rest
Dom Barry - Norwood (SA)
Jimmy Toumpas - Eagles (SA)

Top Bottom