Recent delistings - where are they now?

Topkent

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Remember his first game where he stopped Rhys Shaw dead. Reckon he somersaulted coming into contact with tappy's elbow
Tappy was my favourite player. We ****** his development so badly. Tough as hell and a booming right foot kick. Stopped a few players dead did old Tapp. Timed his bumps perfectly as well. Never got close to suspension despite dishing out some serious punishment. Would have been like Byron Pickett in another Era

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gysberts2Bate

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne
Dom Barry is playing for Glenelg in the SANFL and bar his end product, looks really good. Never realized how quick he was and how good his hands were.
Still only 23 too. If he wants it I reckon he'll get another go at AFL footy. Has the talent and some blokes just take a while to come good (to blatantly stereotype look at Betts, Garlett, and Jetta).

00Stinger

Duel Group 1 winner
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool & San Francisco 49ers
Always felt Tappy played his best footy under Bailey as a half back because of his kicking skills. Once Neeld came on board he tried to turn him into a forward and it all went to shit.
Neeld killed the development of everyone bar Jones.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Melbourne
Thread starter #188

Cannon82

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Melbourne

Supermercado

The straw that stirs the drink
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon, Atlanta Braves
I hope that now Joel Mac is filthy rich he remembers how I was one of the few people who said nice things about him at the end.

Especially when he sprayed the bejesus out of Morton for not contesting a defensive mark in the square on Queen's Birthday. That was magic.

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Moderator #196
I hope that now Joel Mac is filthy rich he remembers how I was one of the few people who said nice things about him at the end.

Especially when he sprayed the bejesus out of Morton for not contesting a defensive mark in the square on Queen's Birthday. That was magic.
If he is very rich then I hope he is reading and I think he is super wonderful and generous and wonderful.

Proper Gander

AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Moderator #197

Hey Super - what with this being the where are they now thread, I was just looking at your sig and realised you might be some type of person of prominence at demonwiki??? I have a grumpy ancient demon who needs to submit (and sometimes correct) a bunch of million year old info about reserves players who never got a game in the late 60s etc. How do we get involved? Might be photos possibly (also might not but you never know).

Edit: Ancient would also like to know why there is a random image of Stinger on his demonwiki page, though probably the heading "random image" should answer that question really.

Last edited:

Supermercado

The straw that stirs the drink
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon, Atlanta Braves
Hey Super - what with this being the where are they now thread, I was just looking at your sig and realised you might be some type of person of prominence at demonwiki??? I have a grumpy ancient demon who needs to submit (and sometimes correct) a bunch of million year old info about reserves players who never got a game in the late 60s etc. How do we get involved? Might be photos possibly (also might not but you never know).

Edit: Ancient would also like to know why there is a random image of Stinger on his demonwiki page, though probably the heading "random image" should answer that question really.
Well that sounds like a delightful scenario - email is mfchistory@gmail.com

He can refresh until he gets a nicer random image, but how can you go better than Stinger?

Proper Gander

AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Moderator #199
Well that sounds like a delightful scenario - email is mfchistory@gmail.com

He can refresh until he gets a nicer random image, but how can you go better than Stinger?
No Stinger was pleasing. I did find the refresh feature and kept at it for a while in the hope that Stinger might come back, but we gave up after a random image of what could be a 19th century unnamed serial poisoner. I'll tell Ancient the email. He's well pleased because he just found the best man at his wedding in there. Plus some guy who he swears the info that he was second in the b&f for the under 19s in '70 (or similar) is 'bullshit'. I sense a project stemming from this.

Top Bottom