Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Remember his first game where he stopped Rhys Shaw dead. Reckon he somersaulted coming into contact with tappy's elbow

Tappy was my favourite player. We ****ed his development so badly. Tough as hell and a booming right foot kick. Stopped a few players dead did old Tapp. Timed his bumps perfectly as well. Never got close to suspension despite dishing out some serious punishment. Would have been like Byron Pickett in another Era

Dom Barry is playing for Glenelg in the SANFL and bar his end product, looks really good. Never realized how quick he was and how good his hands were.
Still only 23 too. If he wants it I reckon he'll get another go at AFL footy. Has the talent and some blokes just take a while to come good (to blatantly stereotype look at Betts, Garlett, and Jetta).

Always felt Tappy played his best footy under Bailey as a half back because of his kicking skills. Once Neeld came on board he tried to turn him into a forward and it all went to s**t.
Neeld killed the development of everyone bar Jones.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

In Neeld's defence he turned Jones into one hell of a player!
Or maybe he held him back. Jones got better once Neeld left

Or maybe he held him back. Jones got better once Neeld left

Won his first B&F in 2012 and his second in 2013. Of course this might just be because Neeld ruined his competition for the Bluey...

Won his first B&F in 2012 and his second in 2013. Of course this might just be because Neeld ruined his competition for the Bluey...
Haha very true

pjfairbairn

AFL Premiership Supporter, 2021
Feb 21, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Solid villain name for the executive chairman Bane Hunter.
It does look like Bane is packing a sword.

1498120920862.jpg

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
It does look like Bane is packing a sword.

1498120920862.jpg

I assumed you were making some thinly veiled reference to his package until I saw the hand reaching for the invisible pommel of his handrail sword.

Dec 18, 2002
demonwiki.org
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon, Atlanta Braves
I hope that now Joel Mac is filthy rich he remembers how I was one of the few people who said nice things about him at the end.

Especially when he sprayed the bejesus out of Morton for not contesting a defensive mark in the square on Queen's Birthday. That was magic.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
I hope that now Joel Mac is filthy rich he remembers how I was one of the few people who said nice things about him at the end.

Especially when he sprayed the bejesus out of Morton for not contesting a defensive mark in the square on Queen's Birthday. That was magic.
If he is very rich then I hope he is reading and I think he is super wonderful and generous and wonderful.

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons

Hey Super - what with this being the where are they now thread, I was just looking at your sig and realised you might be some type of person of prominence at demonwiki??? I have a grumpy ancient demon who needs to submit (and sometimes correct) a bunch of million year old info about reserves players who never got a game in the late 60s etc. How do we get involved? Might be photos possibly (also might not but you never know).

Edit: Ancient would also like to know why there is a random image of Stinger on his demonwiki page, though probably the heading "random image" should answer that question really.

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2002
demonwiki.org
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
AFC Wimbledon, Atlanta Braves
Hey Super - what with this being the where are they now thread, I was just looking at your sig and realised you might be some type of person of prominence at demonwiki??? I have a grumpy ancient demon who needs to submit (and sometimes correct) a bunch of million year old info about reserves players who never got a game in the late 60s etc. How do we get involved? Might be photos possibly (also might not but you never know).

Edit: Ancient would also like to know why there is a random image of Stinger on his demonwiki page, though probably the heading "random image" should answer that question really.

Well that sounds like a delightful scenario - email is mfchistory@gmail.com

He can refresh until he gets a nicer random image, but how can you go better than Stinger?

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Well that sounds like a delightful scenario - email is mfchistory@gmail.com

He can refresh until he gets a nicer random image, but how can you go better than Stinger?
No Stinger was pleasing. I did find the refresh feature and kept at it for a while in the hope that Stinger might come back, but we gave up after a random image of what could be a 19th century unnamed serial poisoner. I'll tell Ancient the email. He's well pleased because he just found the best man at his wedding in there. Plus some guy who he swears the info that he was second in the b&f for the under 19s in '70 (or similar) is 'bullshit'. I sense a project stemming from this.

Back