Recent delistings - where are they now?

Remove this Banner Ad

Chris Johnson is now a marriage celebrant of randoms on TV.

Source Married at First Sight!
Fair dinkum, was he the one with Dean and Tracey? Thought I recognised him...

Perhaps a bit of a stretch for this thread, but Trisha Squires, formerly known to us Trisha Broadbridge, has been named CEO of the Tasmanian state football league. Good to see that she has done well after the Boxing Day tsunami, but Tassie's a tough gig at the moment.

Perhaps a bit of a stretch for this thread, but Trisha Squires, formerly known to us Trisha Broadbridge, has been named CEO of the Tasmanian state football league. Good to see that she has done well after the Boxing Day tsunami, but Tassie's a tough gig at the moment.
That's pretty well done - agree on Tassie footy (unless you're a hawks supporter who thinks they've saved the state).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think fighting ability is as important as football ability in that league. He should do well.

How many games can you forfeit before they kick you out of the league? They may have to prioritize which festivals they attend during the season.

do you mob actually subscribe to this? is he playing just 1 game or whole season?
Absolutely not, I clicked through from a FB post and it worked fine for me ... More than 1 game, not the whole season. Apparently played for a Vic team somewhere last weekend.
$$$$ surely, or something has gone on with his family. Was very strange how he bailed on the VFLW steam so late in the preseason.
Not sure, I guess it depends on how many games he's playing. Given he played for a Vic team last weekend, sounds like he might be doing the mercenary thing ... Wouldn't have imagined he'd be on bad coin with his roles at the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back