Recent occurrence of amazingly quick recovery from serious injuries yet no one suspicious?

Remove this Banner Ad

ablett

Premiership Player
Jan 27, 2006
Tasmania
AFL Club
Fremantle
Lin Jong smashes his shoulder a fortnight ago n not only makes an amazing recovery but gets BOG in today's VFL granny.
Gary Rohan looks to seriously injure his n doesn't miss any games .
Hodge & other Players recovering from broken bones in a week during the season.

Am I the only one a tad suspicious?

I'm tipping the peptide BPC-157 is the savour as I believe it's not on the WADA ban list yet.

Legal peptides working their magic.

if Lin jong is back playing why isn't he in the seniors ? He always looks like a gun whenever I see the bulldogs play

Good to see you on vacay from the Conspiracy board ablett :D

I'd say it's more likely clubs misreporting the extent of the injuries rather than performance enhancing drugs, but what would I know.

Last edited:
Lin Jong smashes his shoulder a fortnight ago n not only makes an amazing recovery but gets BOG in today's VFL granny.
Gary Rohan looks to seriously injure his n doesn't miss any games .
Hodge & other Players recovering from broken bones in a week during the season.

Am I the only one a tad suspicious?

I'm tipping the peptide BPC-157 is the savour as I believe it's not on the WADA ban list yet.

Gaz irritated scar tissue which supposedly causes a lot of pain

Unsure of validity of it, but may be the cause of quick recovery

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmm
Would be interesting to hear a medical opinion and I get that some performance enhancing drugs would help in recovery. Broken bones though surely more about surgery techniques? There would presumably be some tissue injury as well so I'm not certain. Have tried to google but hard to locate anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back