Recommend me a game

Remove this Banner Ad

Necessary n64 games = Zelda ocarina of time.
Zelda majora's mask
Mario kart
Mario tennis
Goldeneye
WCW vs NWO revenge
Banjo kazooe
Fifa 99
Mario 64

Dont forget Banjo Tooie also. Great fun

My N64 controllers are fine. Just don't be rough with the anologue stick. PS2 controllers are far more brittle in my experience.

I have had both the playstation and the N64. I have enjoyed them both and they both have provided me with many hours of entertainment. But I actually found the Playstation analog controller better.

With my N64 controllers I began to find some kind of white powder around the bottom of the analog stick ( I don't know where that powder came from.) and after a while despite pushing the analog stick all the way to make the game character sprint, they would only do a light jog. I still have my first playstation analog contoller after all these years and it still works well.

I found that powder to, I think the analog stick is probably grinding against something.

Also another game I used to love was Mission: Impossible.

I have had both the playstation and the N64. I have enjoyed them both and they both have provided me with many hours of entertainment. But I actually found the Playstation analog controller better.

With my N64 controllers I began to find some kind of white powder around the bottom of the analog stick ( I don't know where that powder came from.) and after a while despite pushing the analog stick all the way to make the game character sprint, they would only do a light jog. I still have my first playstation analog contoller after all these years and it still works well.

All 3 of my N64 controllers are still good, a bit of white powder is there. But I think too many people thrashed it about too easily. Still the design doesn't protect it from that unlike later analogue controllers.

The problem I had with playstation 2 controllers were that the shoulder buttons (R1, R2 etc.) break easily and a little piece gets stuck inside them, making the controller rattle and sometimes the shoulder button getting stuck or not being able to be pushed down properly. I got a PS2 pretty late too, about a year or 2 after I got a Gamecube.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back