Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts The Fred Medal Ex-Moderator
Feb 9, 2011
Western Australia
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
MUFC & HRT
I'm looking for a new GP as I'm really not happy or comfortable with the replacement Doctor if anyone has got recommendations for a GP anywhere in Perth.

I'm struggling to find a good GP as well.

Found that some
doctors aren't taking new patients or are booked out for weeks down North of the river

I'm looking for a new GP as I'm really not happy or comfortable with the replacement Doctor if anyone has got recommendations for a GP anywhere in Perth.

Found that some
doctors aren't taking new patients or are booked out for weeks down North of the river

Building Blocks Mt Hawthorn

Found that some

Rokeby GP

Is it normal to not have a regular GP?

I usually go to Reynolds Rd Medical but I go so infrequently I didn't even know that it has closed while they build a Woolies or something at the site.

Must be pretty infrequent if they didn’t bother letting you know they were closing

My daughter just goes to whoever she can find when she needs one but personally I think it’s important to have a regular doctor - having the same doctor for years actually saved my life but these days they do seem a lot harder to get into and I’ve got myself a new one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 5, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Must be pretty infrequent if they didn’t bother letting you know they were closing

My daughter just goes to whoever she can find when she needs one but personally I think it’s important to have a regular doctor - having the same doctor for years actually saved my life but these days they do seem a lot harder to get into and I’ve got myself a new one

To be fair they might have sent me a letter but I probably would've just ignored it.

Touch wood I don't have any health problems but if I ever have kids I'd like to have a family doctor.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back