Toast Recruit of the Year 2021 (with poll)

Recruit of the Year 2021

• Joe Daniher

Votes: 13 4.6%
  • Jeremy Cameron

Votes: 32 11.4%
  • Tom Hickey

Votes: 68 24.3%
  • Nick Hind

Votes: 85 30.4%
  • Brad Crouch

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Ben Brown

Votes: 4 1.4%
  • Shaun Higgins

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jesse Hogan

Votes: 6 2.1%
  • Aidan Corr

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jaidyn Stephenson

Votes: 11 3.9%
  • Adam Treloar

Votes: 34 12.1%
  • Zac Williams

Votes: 2 0.7%
  • Aliir Aliir

Votes: 52 18.6%
  • Isaac Smith

Votes: 11 3.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 13, 2018
South Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
"Recruit of the Year" rules and guidelines:.

1. This isn't simply the best player who moves clubs;
2. Must have played AFL footy at another club prior to 2021;
3. Adjusted to account for what was given up in terms of Salary Cap space, Players or Draft Picks;
4. Adjusted for importance to new team or position change etc.

Currently Tom Hickey. Should be AA ruck right now.

I think come end of finals all of Cameron, Aliir, Daniher have a big shout to win it for their teams though. Brown maybe if he wins a final off his own boot.

If you win your team a flag Ala Tom Boyd, it does not matter the salary cap or trade price paid.

Currently Tom Hickey. Should be AA ruck right now.

I think come end of finals all of Cameron, Aliir, Daniher have a big shout to win it for their teams though. Brown maybe if he wins a final off his own boot.

If you win your team a flag Ala Tom Boyd, it does not matter the salary cap or trade price paid.

Exactly. I couldnt imagine any Dogs fan being upset over Boyd. Or the way Griffen left.

Obviously a thread started by a swan’s fan because it is obviously Hickey, especially with those parameters.

Almost literal journeyman at age 30 all of a sudden averages 12 contested possessions a game and is number 1 ruck in the comp for centre clearances and scores from stoppages…and we’re talking about Hickey??? okay…

he is a genuine ruck, so I don’t know what happens when Naismith comes back this week as neither of them is really a ruck/forward hybrid.

weird turn of events. Seems like a good bloke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hickey
Aliir
Hind

Stoked we picked up Hind for a packet or crisps, has far exceeded what most Essendon players would have expected already

Back