Mod. Notice RECRUITING NEW MODERATORS FOR 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really strange way to admit a serious situation.

But yeah, all the best.

Haha.. whats the correct way?
No correct way to just throw out the fact you have had a cardiac arrest on a footy forum, I guess. I just thought this was odd.
Yeah i was in such awe of your push for payment that i really had a heart attack on Thursday morning the ambulance just got me in time and hospital had to operate straight away.
But seriously, listen to the doctors and know that life is precious.

Really strange way to admit a serious situation.

But yeah, all the best.
I'll explain why i did it m8. First i had missed reading the forum and not knowing who we got or didn't get in draft. I have like some other people on here eg kiwi tiger a face on this forum as i class it as family as it is similar to one with all the arguing what not. I was having some fun with helen and brought that in unintentionally as not knowing about the draft i didn't know who the new mods were or had been announced. Other thing with me i don't hold secrets and nothing bothers me as even when i was flying away to the sky my concern was my sick dad and who was going to look after him and yelling with whatever strength i had in my voice to feed him as he didn't have his meal.
Anyway if you knew me you would understand that i'm not an attention sicking whatever you know what i mean and like i said i treat my fellow supporter's as family and as such i mentioned what happen.
Sorry if you thought me coming out and announcing what i did was of poor taste or whatever and if you or anyone else feel that way i deeply apologise.

I'll explain why i did it m8. First i had missed reading the forum and not knowing who we got or didn't get in draft. I have like some other people on here eg kiwi tiger a face on this forum as i class it as family as it is similar to one with all the arguing what not. I was having some fun with helen and brought that in unintentionally as not knowing about the draft i didn't know who the new mods were or had been announced. Other thing with me i don't hold secrets and nothing bothers me as even when i was flying away to the sky my concern was my sick dad and who was going to look after him and yelling with whatever strength i had in my voice to feed him as he didn't have his meal.
Anyway if you knew me you would understand that i'm not an attention sicking whatever you know what i mean and like i said i treat my fellow supporter's as family and as such i mentioned what happen.
Sorry if you thought me coming out and announcing what i did was of poor taste or whatever and if you or anyone else feel that way i deeply apologise.

No need to explain yourself bud. Hope your on the road to recovery.

Last we heard they were recounting the Florida seat as somehow Groupie_ got the majority.

Haha this really has become an amazing situation.
How about the poor buggers who have had enough and are awaiting to hand over the mod keys?
They're taking the piss the people doing the appointing.

Haha this really has become an amazing situation.
How about the poor buggers who have had enough and are awaiting to hand over the mod keys?
They're taking the piss the people doing the appointing.
Its all Helens fault they run out of money so they cant offer new mods contracts hence stalling the procedure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now now you want me to get into trouble by mentioning that name i know what you are up to lol :D

Question bro. Did you have prior issues before the hart attack or was it out of the blue? I ask as im 44 in February and would like to know any warning signs.

Just to add im pretty healthy and go every 6 months for check ups etc

yeah signs were there for a long time m8 but i dint know what it was. Eg was getting short of breath tired a lot confused and this cold like pains across the chest and i was thinking its just a cold in the chest.
What happened was i was doing the normal dailly chores like a nurse when you look after 2 sick people. As i finished i just said to my brother to look after dad as i feel a little sick i'm going to lie down. No sooner did i lie down i started having this chilling pains across my right arm and i tell you i don't feel pain but this was unbearable. Than it moved across my chest where it was so bad i went to tell my brother to ring and ambulance and as i told him that i collapsed and started sweating coldly non stop and couldn't move and was in and out of conscience. They worked on me for half hour before they could move and as i arrived at hospital pain still there i can hear the drs going berserk yelling for the operating table to be cleared and was told some other operation was been performed and one yelled well f hurry up we going to loose this guy. Within 10 minutes been in hospital i was getting operated on and m8 once they put the stents in i felt this amazing relief no pain at all i could breath through my noose instead of mouth.
Bottom line 71 was over the course of a year i was getting warnings and mentioned it to gp numerous times but was scoffed as its time as they say you have an infection or a cold.
Most common warnings are Trouble breathing eg you need to open mouth to suck in air as noose isn't enough. Its caused by the heart not functioning properly(in my case blocked heart due to bad died eg maccas kfc all that s**t lol). Any pain especially sharp spurs unlike say a bruise because of our clumsiness we get all over the body . The main pain feels like a clold breeze moving across your arms chests or other part of the body. If pain starts in one part of the body eg arm leg shoulder and than progresses to the chest area well your at the final stage where you didn't activate on the warnings and that your in big trouble.
Trouble is even drs assume that the warnings are something else and we brush them off.
https://www.heartfoundation.org.au/your-heart/heart-attack-warning-signs
I hope this helps you and others out and like me don't leave anything for granted.

Question bro. Did you have prior issues before the hart attack or was it out of the blue? I ask as im 44 in February and would like to know any warning signs.

Just to add im pretty healthy and go every 6 months for check ups etc
I hope it never happens to you or others but if it doe be prepared to have a yarran happen as i went to the supermarket and the lady said how are youy peter i said not to good had a heart attack on thursday and she put her arms around me hugging me and i broke down started crying and telling her that i didn't give a s**t about my life but i could not imagine what will happen to my old man and mother.
It does happen and people get heart in a lot of ways and other people handle things better than anyone as i know im a strong person motionlessly and physically but this has changed me ffs now im cooking health dinners.

I hope it never happens to you or others but if it doe be prepared to have a yarran happen as i went to the supermarket and the lady said how are youy peter i said not to good had a heart attack on thursday and she put her arms around me hugging me and i broke down started crying and telling her that i didn't give a s**t about my life but i could not imagine what will happen to my old man and mother.
It does happen and people get heart in a lot of ways and other people handle things better than anyone as i know im a strong person motionlessly and physically but this has changed me ffs now im cooking health dinners.
Look after yourself!

You can't look after your Mum and Dad if you don't look after you!

Haere ra

How old are you mate?
If you don't mind my asking.
Never too late I know people who had heart attacks over 20 years ago and are going great guns now:thumbsu:

All good but did you get any warning prior?

Get well soon pumped, but your feet up, have a good rest, and try to avoid getting fired up mate (gotta keep that bp down)

On topic, how hard is it to appoint a mod? I know we are pretty ****ed up on this board, but it cant be that hard

How old are you mate?
If you don't mind my asking.
Never too late I know people who had heart attacks over 20 years ago and are going great guns now:thumbsu:
I'm 54 rod and i know dad had one 30 years ago and apart from his dementia he hasn't had any problems.

Get well soon pumped, but your feet up, have a good rest, and try to avoid getting fired up mate (gotta keep that bp down)

On topic, how hard is it to appoint a mod? I know we are pretty stuffed up on this board, but it cant be that hard
We've already scraped the bottom of the barrel when we appointed Morro. There is nothing left :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back