Premiers Min/murtoa
Touhey. Nick Pekin

Footy is almost back. Yewww!

Round 1 tips

Demons v rats - demons by 20pts
Nhill v warrack - tigers by 32 pts
Stawell v dimboola - warriors by 88pts
Minyip-murtoa v Saints - burras by 13 pts

Didn't see the game, but I did hear Saints had six out with a wedding. They'll be fired up for Nhill in both grades this week I'd say.

Minyip murtoa and horsham are the two teams to beat i think...stawell and saints a bit further behind. Nhill and ararat shaping up as a blockbuster clash this weekend. Will see who is more serious about 5th spot

Heard today Peter MacFarlane and someone else from the Saint Marys is back for Dimboola starting from this Saturday and Pat wilmore to horsham Demons??

Can any confirm these?

Heard today Peter MacFarlane and someone else from the Saint Marys is back for Dimboola starting from this Saturday and Pat wilmore to horsham Demons??

Can any confirm these?
Pat Willmore played in the twos for Horsham on Saturday, not sure how committed he is though.

Not sure where you got those facts from Mr Toohard because I believe he didnt play according to the team sheet submitted
Is that going by the online side of things? As not everyone is great at updating the team sheets after the match, especially if there were any changes made. And any player who hasn't done their online registration yet wouldn't be able to be "officially" selected anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tips for this weekend
Stawell vs Ararat by 34 points
Nhill vs Minyip by 30 points
Dimboola vs Warrack by 12 points
Horsham vs Saints by 38 points

Stawell by 40pts
Minyip by 50pts
Warrack by 36pts
Horsham by 42pts

Good question about midgely...after being loyal to the burras for many years surely he will be back soon with a potential flag on the cards so its purely speculation but i would say work or injury giving him grief.

And also have noticed despite all the talk on here early about Brearly, he has been lining up in the ressies for stawell. Whats going on there?

Brearly couldn't really cement a spot in the seniors at Stawell. He's lack of pace has probably cost him. Stawells game plan is really run and gun link up style and Brad Thomas is really only interested in players that show a bit of pace. Will it stand up against the better sides ? Only time will tell .

Brearly couldn't really cement a spot in the seniors at Stawell. He's lack of pace has probably cost him. Stawells game plan is really run and gun link up style and Brad Thomas is really only interested in players that show a bit of pace. Will it stand up against the better sides ? Only time will tell .

Fair enough. Stawell is going well so far with that style of play and obviously have a bit of depth. Like you say will be interesting to see how they go against the burras.

Tips for this week

Saints over rats by 36
Nhill over dimboola by 28 pts
Demons over eagles by 52 pts
And burras over stawell by 16 pts

Can anyone give us the facts on the rumblings at Dimboola? I hear some players are not happy with how this are going and have given the club an ultimatum.

Can anyone give us the facts on the rumblings at Dimboola? I hear some players are not happy with how this are going and have given the club an ultimatum.

Tell us more Moose, what are the rumblings?. It's no secret they are struggling and at the bottom of the ladder. Farr has been replaced by Exell as coach, I thought the locals & playing group were behind that appointment. What are they not happy about?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back